Exante TS - Anyone feeling depressed??

Hi

Ive been on Exante TS for exactly two weeks now. Today i feel quite depressed and anxious. Has anyone else experienced this?

L x

Do you suffer from that generally? I have felt a bit anxious sometimes but it passes x

I usually feel better when I'm a couple of weeks into it, it's the first few days I feel down... grieving the loss of food think!
Hope you feel better soon :)

It's very normal if you're an emotional eater. Food can be very numbing (especially carb rich foods) so without your food 'anaesthetic' you'll feel emotions much more strongly.

It's very good practice for dealing with emotional difficulty without going near the kitchen, so it's really a positive thing.

Find yourself another way of coping. It might be a hot bath, loud music, a walk, an early night, anything like that. You'll then be forming new habits, and less likely to fall back into old coping methods when you're eating again.

Thank you everyone. I am 100% an emotional eater (made clearer to me in the last 2 weeks) and a boredom eater too it would seem. I just have to try and keep myself busy i guess :) ive been trying to go out more, swimming yoga that sort of thing :)

Back