• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exante Virgin 1st day

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
i'm starting tomorrow, after putting it off for so many weeks, tomorrow I'm getting my ass in to gear and going in hard and getting the results i require before the fall :)
good luck to you x

GnR

S: 15st8lb C: 15st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Leoren, i'm on day four of exante first two days were hard but after that you seem to settle into a routine with the shakes and soups etc. I found the shake/soup flavours a little bland at first but that was probably due to the amount of sugar in my normal diet. Got to say I am really enjoying the packs now. Good luck!

S: 16st8lb C: 16st3lb G: 11st13lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st5lb(2.16%)
Hi!

I'm hoping to start tomorrow if my order arrives in time in the morning.

How is your first day going?

Hi Leoren,
I've just completed my first week and I'm really pleased I decided to go for it! I had a loss of energy for 4ish days but I stuck with it.
Only tips I can give you so far is drink plenty of water (although It can make you feel like a fish lol), don't give in think about why you're doing it and finally keep looking on here... On my worst day I found this app on my iPhone and the people seem really lovely... It's given mea huge boost knowing other people are doing it.
Well done
Tom

S: 15st2.5lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st12.5lb(5.88%)
Thank you all for your support. I am week 1 complete. Drank lots and lots of water. It helpped lots!

I'm delighted to report a 11lb loss!!! I'm so pleased :)

Good luck to all x

S: 13st8lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st6lb(3.16%)
Wow Leoren what a fantastice loss in week 1.

Today is day one for me, an if I do half as well by the end of my firsy week I would be happy, but unfortunately have got hubby to put scales in loft til end of November - so not tempted to cheat when I see weight loss, as this has always been my downfall in the past

Did you stick to it 100%, and if so any tips to keep me on track?

Good luck for week 2!!