Exante vs. Lighter Life?

I've done both but LL was about 6 or 7 years ago so I dont know how it's changed since then. I like this because at least we dont need to sit through those tedious counselling sessions, and everyone on here is very supportive which helps keep you going.

All VLCD's are the same really. Anything under 800 calories is a VLCD so there is no difference there.

The only difference with LL is that you have to go to the meetings. I did LL years ago and HATED those meetings, there were a few loud mouths in my group and I just used to sit there and not actually get to say anything, so I didn't benefit from the 'counselling' at all.

I've done both. Did LL briefly years ago and I much prefer Exante. If you feel you need that extra bit of support this forum seems a wonderful place to get it.

The price of exante turned me on to this diet, over Lipotrim which I was considering but £48 a week seemed way too expensive for me, when Exante is pretty much half the price.
I'm getting the support I need (and when I need it, not having to wait a week to talk to someone much better)

I think that's the difference, we're all here for eachother, at any time of the day or night. With LL you could call your counsellor up if you needed something, but there was no contact between members really. I much prefer this, I feel like I can get the support I need if/when I need it and everyone's been so lovely on here.

The support on minis (and from the Exante gang!) has always been amazing.
I've been here for a while and been through loads of stuff and I've always had support even if my problem is not diet related.
It's nice to have people there when you need them :)

Having done both for at least a week I prefer exante all the way. Both are basically three shakes/bars/soups but exante is lower in price and means no boring hourly meetings. Info have something to say I just come on here. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back