Exante V's Lipotrim ?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sassypantz, 20 November 2010 Social URL.

1. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi im just wondering does any one know if there is any difference in the weight loss when you are on Exante rather than lipotrim? im finding the lipotrim abit expensive and thinking of changing over to Exante :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The losses are every bit as good with Exante, as LT, they both work the same...

Have a look at my signature ;)

4. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow 4stone in 11weeks well done , where do you get your exante?

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..........................I started on Lipotrim and switched to Exante and the losses have been very similar. Good luck whichever way you choose to go xx

7. BIGTsmallt

BIGTsmallt Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi everybody,
    i'm doing lipotrim, my lossess are good, every week i have to stand b4 the pharmacist and get weighed, its kind of good because i know i got someone on my back, AND its expensive, like £48 per week, i have to force my self to be strict, or else i'm wasting my hardearned money!!!!!!

now
    my wife has done a month of exante , she's not too overweight like me, the reason being the pharmacist didnt allow her to do it, she thought she shouldnt do it. so i got her exante

her losses were very very good, i saw no difference in her lossess and the ladies who do lipotrim in the mini's forum
    oh by the way, my mum did lipotrim the same time, and her's and my wife's were the same aswell!!!!

so if i was a lady i would do exante, because i'm a bloke there is no male portion sized exante, the current exante is exaclty same size as the ladies lipotrim.
    in taste people prefer exante, as you have one shake, one soup and a mighty truck sized bar!!

8. sassypantz

sassypantz Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks for the info i have 1weeks supply of lipotrim in cupboard i started 2days ago and have broke it already if i can stick at it the rest of the week im going 2 try exante. i have so much 2 lose dont i be doing relly well then out of no where i have just put a bag of crisps in my mouth i find it soooo hard to do. fair play 2 all who do it 100% x

9. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Think od switching to Exante myself, as Lipotrim is working out way to expensive, I'm trying to put money away for a move to Australia and buying LT every week in Ireland is e65 out of a very small wage of e300 a week..So i'm seriously considering the change over..just worried I'll lose the motivation of seeing the pharmacist every week..

10. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can always find someone you trust to do your weigh in each week, perhaps a family member or a good friend, so that you still have to actually stand on the scales -if you want that external motivation.
    Or just be rigid with yourself and pick a day for your weigh -in and then be accountable to us on here. If LT is £48 a week and this is £25 a week, you're effectively paying £23 for the pharmacist to weigh you.

11. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Thats a really good way of looking at it Rachel! What an expensive weigh in lol x

12. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    I love the lipotrim maintainance bars and soup.the problem is it is quite expensive...a bag of 5 bars[plus two free] and a soup is 23 euro. i sometimes use them as a snace or a part of my lunch and they are very filling but so so so expensive

aww well

i am so greedy
    i am looking at be-yu, w8 and medifast to see what products they have. trying to see which ones are nicest

i probably can't do a vlcd as tecnically my bmi is not super high but like the idea of meal replacements for convenience and to take the hastle of judging portion size etc away and hope it would get me out of my bad food habits
    good luck to you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.