Exante vs Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Exante' started by miss_VCG, 4 March 2014.

1. miss_VCG

miss_VCG Member

Hi Everyone,

I am currently on my fourth week of Lipotrim but thinking about swapping to Exante.
    Has anyone swapped over before?
    And what is the weekly weight loss like on Exante?

2. sliemox

sliemox Well-Known Member

If u look up in the posts there is a post discussing about the same topic people who have moved from lipotrim maybe it might help u its titled "Lipotrim vs Exante no loss"
  3. miss_VCG

miss_VCG Member

Ok Thanks. Going to give it a try!
  4. Chubzy

Chubzy Member

Hi miss vcg. I myself swapped from lipo to exante. Couple of things help my decision. Price of lipo compared to exante. The not having to go into a pharmacy every week for exante. Easy over the net order and next day delivery pretty much.
    Lipo for men was a twice a day split shake. I had the chocolate one which was thick and not very nice considering it was supposed to be chocolate. For me it stayed in my stomach which i must admit helped with hunger.
    On exante i again chose chocolate but with its 3 time split was good for me. The shake is not as thick and taste alot nicer. Although its not food. Its only been a couple of days and my scales say im lost a couple of lbs. But im a big guy we will see end of the week.