Exante website not working ?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sarahp125, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sarahp125

sarahp125 New Member

Hi was wondering if anyone else is having problems getting on to the Exante Website ? I have tried on and off all day to get on , but it's not working . I'm trying to see if my order has been sent out . I can't w8 to get started . ?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi no I've just tried it and it's not working for me either - hope it's soon sorted for you.

4. sarahp125

sarahp125 New Member

Hi thanks for the reply , I thought it might of just been my computer playing up , I will keep trying . Do you get an email when your order has been sent out , with a delivery date or anything ? My order should have been sent out today , but so far no email . I'm really excited to get started , want to get loosing for Xmas !

5. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I get an email off the couriers saying what day it will be delivered and then at around 8am on the day of delivery I get an email giving a 1hr time slot in which they'll deliver - it's pretty good actually.

You'll be glad you've started when you start losing the lbs, got to say that the packs are pretty good too --- best of luck :)

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Hope its back up by tomorrow morning as I want to order my bumper pack.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.