EXANTE Weight Loss Achievement Badges!

ED.

Champion Weight Gainer. Repeat offender.
I hope this is ok Mods :)

I noticed lots of members have badges on their signatures to show their weight loss achievements on Slim & Save, Weight Watchers, Slimming World etc. There are no Exante badges so i made my own today. They're not brilliant but i did what i could.

Please feel free to take them :D

The images are larger when you click on them, so you can enlarge them, save them, upload them to your own photo sharing account like PhotoBucket etc and resize, add into signature etc. OR you can just right click on the badges you want and click view image info. (This will make them smaller on your sig though) This will give you the photos location,

Example (this is the location address for the 14lbs badge) You just put this in your signature when it asks you for the photo URL :)
http://www.minimins.com/attachments...xante-weight-loss-achievement-badges-14lb.jpg

Im not very good at explaining things sorry! :) xx

(CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES)

7lb.jpg14lb.jpg21lbs.jpg28lb.jpg35lb.jpg42lb.jpg
49lb.jpg56lb.jpg63lb.jpg70lb.jpg77lb.jpg84lb.jpg
91lb.jpg98lb.jpg100lb.jpg105lb.jpg112lb.jpg119lb.jpg
126lb.jpg133lb.jpg140lb.jpgGoal.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! :D xx

these are awesome idea ... nicely made.

Will usethem heres to getting my first one

This is great! I'm going to add mine now! x

Is there any chance this could be made a sticky, to find easier in times of greater losses :D ?

OMG i have a Sticky?!?! Thanks! :D xx

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well deserved sticky ED, you took time to do something to benefit us all, they're fab!

Want that one !!

:D

I think that one needs a red centre, fan fare and flashing lights :D you'll be there soon Marge!

Thanks this is great!

Brilliant! going to find the right one to put on.... thanks muchly X

These are fantastic - thank you for spending the time to do them. I will now try my best to get the first one on my signature and hope to add the second one soon...

You're all so kind, and very welcome! :D xx

Ooooh these are fab! Thank you xx

Back