Exante weight loss stalling

Lobster22

Unfortunately am back on Exante again !!!

Did lighter life 2 years or so ago and lost 4 stone but due to going back to the same old habits (!!) essentially put it all back on.

Am male , 18stone and am pleased to say in the last 22 days on Exante I am down to 16st 2 but it has stayed like that for the last 3 days or so - is this pretty normal ? I make sure I do an hour of excercise a day which I never did on LL and this has definetly helped but I was thinking of maybe adding back lean meat to get my metabolism going again ?

I have just less than a week to go on TS and then intend to go on a low carb , Atkins type diet to shift the last two stone but I obviously appreciate this will take longer.My problem aside from of course eating " rubbish " ( chocolate, biscuits , crisps etc ) really is Bread , potatoes etc and I really think eating more protein and less carbs is the way forward. Also having been on TS Exante for a month you would have thought that Atkins would be a doddle !!!!

Has anyone else had experience of going from VLCD to low carb / atkins and do you think it is a good approach ?

Thanks very much indeed.

i'm male and on my fifth week. my losses have stalled over the past few days, just stayed the same! it's been disheartening but i'm having a light meal for a few days over the weekend to see if it boosts anything. not done my food week so it will make up for it.

Just play tennis but pretty actively !!!

Thats the one problem with the diet that I find is that you do lose muscle - will keep at it for the final week - thanks very much.

Back