Exante'er thinking about switching to S&S

lauriel

Silver Member
I have been on exante since the latter part of January and haven't done too badly however, I am starting to struggle with the limited choice I have. I only like the exante shakes and bars and Im starting to gag when I have the shakes and dread having the bars...At the moment I have had to reduce to 2 exante packs a day with a small meal in the evening which usually consists of a piece of lean grilled meat - usually chicken or fish and steamed green vegetables or leafy salad (without dressing) Im also still taking the odd cup of bouillon, a well woman capsule everyday and drinking the usual amount of water.I have just under 3 weeks supply of exante left. I have been looking at the S&S website and I am impressed with the variety and reviews. It seems like everyone loves the products, so I guess I'm just looking for S&S'ers to give me a little advice. I need to start looking at wedding dresses soon (first app next week!!) so I really want to try my best and get the remainder of this weight shifted. Any advice will be much appreciated :)

Welcome! There are some great stickies on this forum including top tips for newbies so I'd definitely suggest checking those out. I would also suggest ordering the taster pack which contains full sized samples of each of the SnS packs so you can work out which ones you like. The best value order to place is the men's 28 day 5 packs a day deal, which works out at £1.07 per pack.

Thanks Weasey :) ...I'll definitely try the sample pack and see how I go. Im just bored with the shakes and bars lol :)

Hi Lauriel,

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, except I'm only in my 4th week on Exante lol. I'm ordering from S&S tomorrow, don't think I can face another couple of months as I am (even though the results have been fab). Best of luck with it, hope all goes well for you.

Ann-Marie x

Good luck to both of you!

Hi Lauriel,

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, except I'm only in my 4th week on Exante lol. I'm ordering from S&S tomorrow, don't think I can face another couple of months as I am (even though the results have been fab). Best of luck with it, hope all goes well for you.

Ann-Marie x

Thanks Ann-Marie :)
Im just starting to struggle with the same flavours and it's making me feel queasy lol...When I started I really adored the shakes and the bars but now..eurrghh lol! I have just sickened myself of them! I had a couple of weeks break from it in the hope my tastebuds might adjust back to enjoying the shakes but no! It didn't make a difference. I'll get what I have left in the cupboard used and give S&S a whirl. There's so much more variety. Best of luck to you too :) x

I have to say the exante Tomato soup is 100x better than the S&S one.
The bars are far larger and more filling too.

But overall I think S&S gets my vote.

Back