Total Solution exanteprincess - My Diary - Restart

exanteprincess

Morning all,

Thought I'd start a diary to keep me motivated through this and to put down my continual ramblings as I'm sure there will be plenty of them.

I'm 24 from Devon, I have PCOS, fybromialgia and I'm pre-diabetic.

I'm doing this to help with the side affect's of these condition's and because me and my fiancée have been TTC#1 for 4 years now, with no luck.

I have been put on metformin, to try and increase my fertility, regulate my hormones and periods and to help with my weight loss and pre-diabetes, but we have to stop TTC while doing exante as wouldn't want to fall pregnant while in Ketosis (really dangerous!) but I'm still going to take metformin to see how my PCOS reacts to it.

So yeah there's a little insight into a bit about me.

How did I get to this size and weight?? I'm currently 21st 2lb's and a dress size 24, and I know how I got here. Only my fiancée and my mum know why I am the way I am, and that's because I run through a cycle of binge then starvation modes and it's so unhealthy, I stuff my face then emotionally beat myself into starvation and it's causing massive weight gain. I don't want to be the girl any more, I'm sick of her, she repulses me.

So I'm here to change my life and would love you all to come along for the ride :)

Last edited:
Day 1 - A new begining

Well today is going well so far, surprised how relaxed I am as I normally get quite het up about losing weight, but so far had 2 big coffee's and a pint of water.

I'm not hungry yet, used to the starvation I guess, only going to have my first pack when I get hungry.

My mum has given me some shakes, soups (all tomato :confused: guess she didn't like the tomato) and some bars.

She has also said that for every pound I lose she will give me £1 so that I can treat my self to stuff when I reach a mini target which I thought was really sweet!

My dad has also just lost 3.5 stone with exante, but it taking a break, and has managed to keep the weight off, he's looking at going back on it in a couple of weeks to lose the rest of the weight (I'm so proud of him!), plus my fiancce is calorie counting and we have a bet on that whoever loses the biggest percentage (it's percent cos he only has 3 st to lose) doesn't have to do housework for a week! double bonus!

Edit: Well we are short on cash at the moment, but I been doing the house work which is a good workout if you do it with enough effort so plenty of exercise there and I'm making sure I'm really working up a sweat and may even crack out the EA sports active for Kinect in a bit once the house is in order. No pack yet but another glass of water down plus think I may wrap myself up tonight and put the dogs coat on and take her for a walk (she only little and we shave her to promote good quality hair growth as she was a rescue dog with damaged fur, hence the coat) she doesn't need much walking as she is a very active little thing and we play rough and mad with her for 2 hours a day as she's not very keen on walking, so we will start off slowly with just a little 10 minute walk.

Edit: Dog walked and workout done, Had my first shake around 5pm and had a Exante *latte* and it was delicious! just having a fruit and nut Exante bar and they aren't as bad as they look! and tomato soup soon as hungry and having an early night!!

Food
Water: 1.5ltr
Black Coffee: 1ltr
Coke Zero: 500ml
Fluids in packs:1200ml

Last edited:
Day 2 Ketosis is yummy!

Morning all!

Did a wee wee test this morning and the stick turn a lovely purple which means I'm in ketosis and I feel great! bursting with energy feeling great!

Food
Water: 1.5 ltr
Black Coffee: 250ml
Fluids in packs:800ml

Last edited:
Firstly, thanks for the intro!
Secondly nice write up:) i like it, will be amazing when we can look back in time and see the journey from the start!
One good day at a time:) this first week is the most annoying but you seem like you have a good attitude so heres to it flying by lass!!!

Firstly, thanks for the intro!
Secondly nice write up:) i like it, will be amazing when we can look back in time and see the journey from the start!
One good day at a time:) this first week is the most annoying but you seem like you have a good attitude so heres to it flying by lass!!!

haha intro! I gabber on like there is no tomorrow! I do rant and get carried away but i thought it would be good to see it in black and white. That way I cant help but face up to things!

yeah I'm feeling uber positive, but I do tend to over think things and stress and slip up, but this time I'm really relaxed, and I'm just taking it one day at a time and putting it to the back of my mind and it seems to be working :) yeah I can't wait for weigh in! already had a peak on the scales this morning and WOW! lol

Congratulations on starting Exante, its a bumpy ride but jumping on the scales and seeing the results makes it all woth while.

I look forward to reading your posts and following your success.

Good luck :D

Well just a little update, I've been taking a medication that has been knocking me in and out of ketosis, which was hell! so I did eat yesterday, but stopped taking the meds now so lets hope today is better :)

turns out I needed 24 hours to get rid of the medication out of my system

Last edited:
Restart today :D

Food
Water: 2 ltres
Black Coffee: 1ltr
Fluids in packs: 800ml

Last edited:
yesterday was great! 100% baby!

but i was up till 5am yesterday so feeling like crap this morning. So tired and drained and feeling really queasy too!

edit:

Feeling alot better after a couple of coffees and some water! still bit tired though!

Food
Water: 250ml
Black Coffee: 800ml
Coke Zero:
Fluids in packs:

Last edited:
Dat 3 done and dusted! I'm feeling fantastic! im really tired today so an early bedtime for me tonight me thinks! been really busy for the last couple of days so will have a good catch up tomorrow!

Glad it's going well :) well done

Well everyone, guess who fell off the wagon?! Got a wedding in september, and really need to slim down before then (estranged family will be there) because I want to be the best that I can :) need to weigh in a minute and not looking forward to it. I reckon I've put on another stone since I was last here :eek:anyway let's not dwell on the negatives. off to weigh!

Last edited:
Well weigh in was horrible. but atleast I haven't gained anything since I put my stats up on here. Although I had lost another 13lb and put it all back on again since I did my stats on here atleast it's not worse.

3 packs down 2.5 lts of water and coffee, so far. :) 2 slices of wafer thin ham :eek:

Day 1 nearly done and dusted.

Last edited:
wow this heat is horrible! I woke up with a banging head and the sweats as the sun is beaming through my south facing bay window, I feel really poorly because of it. Not a good start to day 2!

Last edited:
Feeling much better now Thank goodness! 1 litre of water down and no packs yet, ketosticks showed k+ and i know I get into ketosis very quickly, maybe that's why I'm not so hungry, battling with a few mental demons today, was at my mums earlier and my brother bought me my favorite subway! I had to decline and he bought everyone one but I stuck by my guns sniffed really hard and sipped my water. Love a good NSV to keep you feeling buzzing. I'm off to have a sneaky peak on the scales, luckily the scales don't impact my enthusiasm!

2 packs down and a little bit of chicken, not the end of the world but its not ts :(, feeling quite down this afternoon, stupid men

Food
Water: 2.6 ltres
Black Coffee: 250ml
Coke Zero: 330ml
Fluids in packs: 500ml

Last edited:
sneaky weigh in proved very pleasing! yay!

Glad you resisted the sub! the girls in work brought hot greg's pasties in today and ate them in front of me but to be honest it really didn't bother me I just had my bar and water I really enjoy the bars though (am I sad?) xx

Glad you resisted the sub! the girls in work brought hot greg's pasties in today and ate them in front of me but to be honest it really didn't bother me I just had my bar and water I really enjoy the bars though (am I sad?) xx

Wow talk about willpower missy! I'm only on day 2 so everything is still niggling me hehe!

My dad (who lost weight with exante) said if the bars weren't too expensive to have as a snack he would still buy them! so your not alone hun.

Hi Princess,

I love your avatar :)

Sounds like you are doing really well so far.

Thnak you sore, the days seem to be going so slowly for reason, just want that week 1 weigh in done! lol

Back