Excel Slimming World Record

Im very impressed! I wish I was more capable on the computer.
I have completed it for my weight loss journey. The only thing was it gave me my club 10 at half pound heavier than when slimming world gave me mine but apart from that its brilliant

I love stuff like this I have tickers or trackers or whatever they are called all over my phone. I'll be sure to check it out when I go on the computer, thanks

Wow this is brill - but can you tell me how i can use it as stones and pounds rather than pounds?

Also loving the progress bit - can i upload a pic in there?

Thanks

This is fantastic Squiddie! :D I love all of the predicted dates - they're such a motivation! You must have put loads of work into this hun - very impressive! xx

P.S. Welcome back to SW - I'm also restarting my weight loss after faffing around for 18 months. Good luck!

Thank you so much, this is great.

Quick question - how do I add extra weeks to record my weight loss? Can I just copy the formulas down into the rows below?

The only thing was it gave me my club 10 at half pound heavier than when slimming world gave me mine but apart from that its brilliant
It may be slimming world round up and I round down or vice versa - I will look into this

Wow this is brill - but can you tell me how i can use it as stones and pounds rather than pounds?

Also loving the progress bit - can i upload a pic in there?

Thanks

I'm working on a way to make it so you just input stones, however it will show you the stone equivalent and there is a weight converter included. The reason it uses pounds is for the maths! You can add your own photos using Insert > Image > Picture. Full details are given in the Instructions file.

Quick question - how do I add extra weeks to record my weight loss? Can I just copy the formulas down into the rows below?
You just need to type your weight as usual and the table will automatically expand. You can copy the forumla's down but the graph won't update. Look for the little arrow in the last cell of the bottom row and pull it down to include all the new rows.

This is fantastic! The predicted dates are really inspirational (finding out I should reach my goal by haloween, and also realising im only a couple of weeks from my first target is really good!)

The green and blue boxes are really simple. Being able to put things in stones and pounds might make it more user friendly for people who are not used to excel, but im not sure how you could do that because of the formulas!

Really really impressive! And welcome back to SW!

This is brilliant - thank you!! I had to do advanced Excel for part of my AAT but I couldn't have managed to put something like this together!! OH and I are off to Vegas in August next year and looking at this I can see if I am really really good I will be at target by then. It's definitely given me the kick up the arse I need!!!

Thank You!!!

Thank you for all the kind comments.

As requested here is a version that uses stones & pounds and feet & inches. I'm assuming that there wouldn't be a lot of people who would want it available in kg and m - but if it turns out there is I will try to come up with something. Also I *think* the maths for working out the goal dates is slightly off (I was getting some odd numbers on my personal record) so I've rewritten the formulas. Apologies if this affects you.

- Don't worry if you get errors and odd results until you have input all of the essential information - that is start date, height, weight, goal weights, and weekly loss aim.

- You'll also notice a whole bunch of errors in the record tab when the dashboard details are empty - don't worry these will go away.

- If you do notice errors after you have put in all the essential information then do let me know.

- Lastly please remember when you get to the end of the weigh-ins in the table, just weigh-in underneath as normal and the table will automatically expand.
Thanks
Natt

Edit: thanks to Chipmunk89 all problems *should* now be fixed in both records. Please accept my apologies for any hassle it has caused you. I am trying my best as a non-professional weight loss enthusiast.

View attachment 59245
View attachment 59246

Last edited:
Thanks Squiddie, I have tried inputting my data and I am getting errors on the dashboard - it isn't giving predicted dates to reach the goals I have put in.

It is also saying that the record page is protected.

I will keep playing with it and will let you know if I find any other problems.

But even with the issues THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the time to do this for us.

Back