Excersize blerghh

debsxdiet

Silver Member
hi all, i was just wondering what everyone does foe excersize. i hate it. however got a dog yestrday so i will have to walk her lots :) xxx

Nothing, lol. I think plenty of dog walking sounds like a great idea, no need to do anything else if you don't want to. xx

i hate excersize. its so boring lol xxx

Well, it's always good to do some if you can, but it's not necessary for weight loss. I can't exercise for health reasons, but have still lost 7.5 stone so far. So as I said, do the walking and don't worry about it! xx

wow well done!!!! thats loads tracey. Any exxersize at 26 st is a bit of an effort. but i am trying!!! xxx

I say this a lot - but it bears repeating!

The crucial thing is to get your eating habits under control. So writing down in a diary every day and making yourself accountable, sticking to your plan and getting used to healthy eating

At 26 stone you don't need to exercise, you need to just keep yourself as active as possible - so dog walking would be great as would housework at a good pace etc .. Little things that just get you and keep you moving

Definitely lots of water which can satisfy those hunger pangs, and sometimes you think you're hungry when you're really just thirsty. Also, if you're watching TV or are on the computer etc, play a favorite song every 20 minutes and have a little jig or when the adverts come on stand up and have a stretch and a little walk around. You'll be surprised how much good it does! Just little things that you wouldn't usually do can make all of the difference. Taking the stairs over the elevator also does wonders. I know it might seem hard pushing yourself but the more you push yourself the easier it will be for your body. Resistance and all that. :)

i work 12 hour shifts with people with autism, so even at 26 stones i am far from inactive. however everything is getting more and more difficult. i think im just a bit lazy lol xxx

Like Greta said, I would concentrate on your food - get that right and you're laughing! And thanks - I'm pleased with what I've lost so far; another couple of stone will put me at a "healthy" BMI, which would be nice. :)

Keep up the good work! xx

thanks eveyone :) xxx

I hate exercise too! I've had an exercise bike for YEARS, but I've only ever really used it to put clothes on it lol The dog should help keep you moving, I've got 2 collies and a chihuahua and majorly need to pull my finger out to give them - and myself! - more exercise. How are you getting on? x

im doing ok thanks. been out for daily walks with Ash Bash. not far really just out round the park round the block etc. i have plantar facitis ans my heel is really hurting just now. that aside things r getting easier. its 7 weeks this fri since i had a cigarette xxx

Keep up with the daily walks, you're doing well. It might only seem like small walks but it's better than nothing and it all helps :) Would Ibuprofen help with your heel? I've got arthritis in my knee and it helps take the edge off for me. Huge well done on the 7 weeks cig-free! xx

Back