excessive smelling of other peoples food!!!

I'm on day three and I've have combated hunger, fatigue ,freezing temperatures and my children have kindly informed I have doggy poo breath, however....the thing that is freaking me out is my compulsion to smell other peoples food, should I send for help, or do other people go through this......

Oh bless you, I'm a sniffer too. I found it really helped to deal with the carb cravings at the start just to have a sniff. It started early on when my OH had a hot Greggs sausage roll in the car when I was driving so I couldn't help sniffing it, but found to my surprise that just the sniff was enough. So for weeks afterwards whenever a carb craving kicked in, I would have a sniff - did the trick. If you are bonkers, then we are bonkers together!

Try upping your fluid intake a little for the other bit - it'll keep the keytones diluted so it won't be as bad :) Or get a breath freshner spray, they work fine.

I love the smell of my house mates cooking.

Thanks for your replies ladies:-D , its good to know I'm not alone:-D
I have previously followed the lipotrim diet and was told by the support at the pharmacy that mouth sprays can slow down and even stop ketosis????

Aw I am laughing here because I have done this too. Didnt need to eat it ... just have a smell of it lol

I used to do this last time needed my fix of smelling it lol ha ha at mo im cooking cooking cooking feeding everyone ha ha but not eating lol

Back