Excited but confused

NicNik

:wave_cry:

Hi all,

Iv just started slimming world, the extra easy one.

I loooooooooooovvve my food so I dont know what to expect :confused:

Hi :)

Slimming world really works :) it's fantastic if you like your food, well it's working for me :)

Hi :)

Slimming world really works :) it's fantastic if you like your food, well it's working for me :)

Thank you for the reply.. well done on your progress so far.

I only started 2 days ago so Im still getting used to things, Iv just printed of the yummy recipies like Tikka masala, beef curry etc.. Im happy my usuals are still allowed.

What plan are you on??

xx

Same Nikki, going to my first meeting tomorrow, so we're in the same boat :)

Aww thank god.. Im like a headless chicken all day haha, Im really excited to see if it works for me for my holidays in April :)

x

I've been on Slimming World for 12 months, doing it slowly this time round (after years of crash diets) hopefully this year the weight will come off a bit quicker.
I'm doing Extra Easy but as a vegetarian I'm mostly following the green plan with the additional fruit and veg of the E.E :) it's difficult to get your head round it but it's fantastic (my mum used to be a consultant for SW)

Wow! Your doing so well. My biggest downfall is the weekend when i want junk! It will be a big test as iv always gave in 2my cravings :( x

Back