Excited day 1 (officially)

Just thought I would say hi as this seems a really good place to meet people on cambridge and get support.

I started yesterday as my mom has done this in the past and she had some packs left so I could start - I thought why not just start instead of waiting for the oh tomorrow will be ok moment kicked in.

Meeting my cdc today then I guess its official - feeling good and motivated to succeed. Plan to get to 9 stone by october :) xx

I started today!

well she has just been :) Im weighed and ready to go! Starting to feel a little fluy, bones aching bit of a headache but she said that is all normal - just impatient now and want to see my weightloss lol x

Good luck on your journey! I'm on day 5 today and I'm just coming out the other end of a few rubbish days but feel top of the world today x

Hi All,
Am at the end of day 1, warned everyone I may be a crabby c@w by the end of the week....

more water - I have made sure that I have a bottle of water with me at all times, it has stopped any cravings :)

Hey peoples - i am a new one too and just wanted to say Hi. Am on ss for the first time and am nearing the end of day four sucessfully. Had a major meltdown last night, horrid week at work and then Friday night cravings - madness!
No weigh ins yet but fingers firmly crossed!

hi pearly wd on your first few days, like us, look forward to your first weigh in mines on monday :) Finding today difficult psychologically, not hungry but my mind playing games with me, but ive resisted :) x

Hi all, I'm on day 12 and it does get better! Hope you all have fab losses at your first weigh in.....good luck!

Back