Excited for Monday even thought on day 4!!

Jens journey

Hey guys im on day 4 of asda meal relacement shakes! x found out today I should be having snacks aswell ooppss! x swapped a shake for some soup under 200cal as been feeling dizzy :/ is anyone else experiencing light headed?

Hey Hun

I started Slim Fast on Monday too and really enjoying it so far.
The Slim Fast 3-2-1 plan works like this:

Pick three snacks a day – Slim·Fast® 95-calorie snacks, fruits and/or veggies, or nuts and seeds. Snacking can be a good thing! In fact, it's an important part of the Slim·Fast® 3·2·1 Plan. It keeps your metabolism going and helps to give you the energy you need to get you through the day.

Choose 2 meal bars
Choose two Slim·Fast® shakes or meal bars. Giving breakfast a break, leaving lunch behind or taking a break from dinner is easier when you can replace them with your choice of Slim·Fast® shakes and meal bars – available in a range of delicious flavours.

Have 1 balanced meal
Enjoy one 600-calorie balanced meal per day. Our recipes are specifically designed by our nutritionists to provide a choice of delicious-tasting, 600-calorie meals that you can enjoy at home.

I hope this helps Hun. On the Boots website I found this meal planner which you may find useful too.....

http://www.minimins.com/slimfast/313431-slim-fast-7-day-meal-planner-shopping-list.html

Good luck and have a great week xxxx

Hi

Thanks for the info :D ! Im thinking of changing to slimfast one is this your first time doing slimfast?
Good luck on your journey and hopefully we see good results on Monday :)
X

Hi hun

I have done it before and enjoyed it. I tend to go between Slim Fast and Slimming World as I like that too plus I cook a lot of the Slimming World recipes :)
I am going to Mexico on Monday so hoping for a good loss this week. Let me know how you get on.

Feel free to subscribe to my diary here........

http://www.minimins.com/slimfast-weight-loss-diary/313409-diary-slimming-hippo.html

Its always nice to have support from others and share ideas etc xxx

Hi hun

I have done it before and enjoyed it. I tend to go between Slim Fast and Slimming World as I like that too plus I cook a lot of the Slimming World recipes :)
I am going to Mexico on Monday so hoping for a good loss this week. Let me know how you get on.

Feel free to subscribe to my diary here........

http://www.minimins.com/slimfast-weight-loss-diary/313409-diary-slimming-hippo.html

Its always nice to have support from others and share ideas etc xxx

Hi,

Ohhh that's good x I am a fussy eater :( id love to cook fancy meals but I don't like alot of food! I done weight watchers last year and lost 3 and half stone and not put any of it back on I am less than what I was when left weight watchers in may last year! :D just got two stone or more to go and I will be happy! Ohhh Mexico sounds lovely! Good luck on your loss hope its a good number for you! I am doing insanity dvds and loving it! Been reading reviews and lots people say lose good bit of weight or stay the same as gaining muscle! Hopefully doesn't ruin my weight loss:( xx

Good luck on the weight loss.
I find trying to find the most filling and healthiest snacks is the weigh!! forward for me. Only been doing SF a week but getting on great with it all and not felt rubbish at all
x

Back