Excited much :D

bex!

Back on the diet train...
So I decided to try on some jeans that didn't fit and they FIT!!! Not only do they fit but there loose! :D

Very exciting as I've been abit maudlin lately and bored so this is just what I needed. Plus a pair of my old size 16 combat pants fit and fasten up ;) not quite ready to wear yet but it shows it's working and has spurred me on. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

what a lovely feeling..well done you

h x

That's a brilliant result! It definitely keeps you motivated to keep going on this diet. Just imagine you'll be wearing those combats in a matter of a week or two :D. Give it three weeks and they'll be too loose... lol.

Well done - keep up the good work.

Well done you! Now that's the kind of satisfying feeling no chocolate cake could give! Keep going, you're gonna be needing new pants soon!! :0)

Cheers guys :)

I had a fab day because I could wear them (my mum said I need a belt ;)) and even though I still have along way to go, it's the little things like this that really make a difference. Sure the scales can say 6lb down or 3 etc but when clothes start to go looser instead of tighter that's what makes this diet worth it. :D

Keep going peeps we can do this! :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Bex, that is fantastic :)

Can't wait until my clothes get too big instead of too small!

Back