Excited to get back on track after 9 months :)

Nicola85

Well I can not wait to re-join in a few weeks time!! I'm currently 37wk pregnant :) due on 25th July :) I've not stuck to slimming world whilst pregnant, or been to groups, but I certainly have been as greedy as I could have been :) I'm quite proud of myself as the last time I got weighed @ the hospital (@30wk) I had lost 1 1/2 st since finding out about princess no.2!

Ne tips any1 to get bk on track with a new born? I will mainly b doing EE as my man won't survive without meat! However I usually stick to green days if he's @ work late :) I find that easier! :)

I also have a 4 yr old girl who thankfully isn't too fussy with food! Well except for salad lol ;)

It will b great to hear from some of u guys & girls!

:) :) :)

I can't help you with tips on getting on track after a new born, I'm yet to be a mummy at all!

But congratulations and good luck getting back on the wagon! There's a lady at my group who always brings her little one, I think he's about six months old now, and I think she'll need a new book soon because at the moment it's just smothered in awards!

It can be done

hurleymurley said:
I can't help you with tips on getting on track after a new born, I'm yet to be a mummy at all!

But congratulations and good luck getting back on the wagon! There's a lady at my group who always brings her little one, I think he's about six months old now, and I think she'll need a new book soon because at the moment it's just smothered in awards!

It can be done

Thank u 4 the support!! :) very excited to get bk on track & hopefully our group times will mean the hubbie can have the kidiwinks & il get some me time!! :)

So back to group 2night :) can not wait!! Already pretty much planned my eve meals for the entire week, so 2mro I tackle the big shop on my own 4 the 1st time with 2kids!! A 4 year old & 3week old (who is constantly hungry :( ) wish me luck :) so we don't get loads of 'crap' thrown in the trolley I've decided to allow Carlie (4yr old) to choose 1 sweet treat which is to last her the week!! Then there's not too much temptation in the cupboard!! & I'm hoping I'd feel too guilty if I eat anything :) anyway catch u all after group :)

Well I had a week off last week as we went away for the hubby's birthday & fell off the wagon completely! Still I enjoyed myself & I forced my self back to group! Going to draw a line under it & crack on this week!! Aiming for 6lb so I get my 1/2st sticker :)

Start 18 stone
Week 1 -2.5 lb
Week 2 - 4lb. Total loss 6.5lb
Week 3 - holiday
Week 4 - 5.5lb on :( total loss 1lb

Back