• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

excited...;.

hey guys...

i had my first appt today with my CDC he was a great guy... really really helpful.. he went thru everything with me and we decided i would SS for the first week to hopefully get my BMI below 25 then i can move up the steps, i got all my shakes and soups so gona start tomorrow morning i am looking forward to it, had my last meal tonight a chicken salad with pitta, roll on the mornings porridge :D:D

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Little Lindy! Just joined this and saw your message. Did CD before and lost almost 2 stone in a month. Been doing it for a week now and feel ok, bit "spaced" today but I found last time it was a couple of weeks before I felt normal.
Is this your first diet of this type?

sweepy girl... yeah ave just did healthy eating and excercise before an lost some weight but feel stuck now so giving CD a try.. am excited to get it all started!

andy thanks bet you cant wait for your meeting..! hope it goes well..!

xx

lol thats what i was like... i was nearly gona just start mines tonight but my mum said i was best just waiting till the morning lol..!!

xx