• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Excited

Woooopdewoooop

I'm very excited :D

I go to see my CDC at 7pm for the first time, never been excited about a diet before :p I think its seeing all of your losses knowing all I have to do is stick to it and I can be happy with my body once again!!

Wish me luck :cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sez

has started again!!
Good luck!! I have my first Wi tonight, so we are close in timing!

Having done LL long term last year, I know these diets work so you go girl!

will you be starting tomorrow? as i am....
although meant to be going for an indian with friends on wed night.. yes i want the indian but i feel i cant put this off any longer...

Yes i'll be starting first thing in the morning, am geared up for it. I don't want to put off anymore, I feel more confident in my body just knowing I am doing something about it! How strange lol. Good luck snowwonder xx

Good luck sweetcheeks and snowwonder!!! I was excited 2, and 2 be honest it still kinda hasnt worn off ( apart from this week as u can see below!). I still get excited at the thought of being slim.
Good luck tho, u prob not need it, u sound geared up n ready 2 go!

xxxxxx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Best Of Luck To You,i Too Was Sooooo Excited When I Started,
Best Of Luck,
Elaine

good luck on your journey it wil be sooooo worth it

Yay!! Got all my shakes etc, popped into morrisons and got me blender! Having My last supper tonight hehe, chilli mmmm, then tomorrow here I come!

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
yay krystal.. ive found it so easy today... although i think thats because im still full from last nights tea lol

i had my first shake at 11, then ive just had my second.. saving last til before bed!

Loopy!

Silver Member
Awww I'm really excited for you too!
i started today and it hasn't been too bad! Split my lunch soup into 2 portions and I think this helped.
Good luck on it hun, and also others just starting/soon to start:p

CDC was great - she was really nice. Was disappointed I didn't get measured as I want to keep a track of it that way buy off to 'boyes' tomorrow to get myself a measuring tape!! Yipee.. good luck to everyone else starting. Kim glad you've found first day easy!!