EXCITED!!!!

vampalicious

Silver Member
oh this sounds so daft,
i couldnt go to sleep last night, i kept imagining myself getting to 13 stone which i have never been in my life i have lost about 2 stone in 5 weeks and im thinking to myself if i lose another 2 stone in 5-6 weeks i will be in the 13 stones, and i shocked myself how close this could be! ( and how easy it has been!!!)
It just got me really excited lol so i couldnt sleep all night! how sad am i!!! :)

Its not sad, I think its the realisation you are in control and can achieve anything you set your mind to. Well done babe! :happy036:

I cant wait to see you at that weight! I love seeing others success x

It's great isn't it!

I had a nightmare last night that I went to the doctors and they weighed me and I was heavier then when I started, that my scales and my CDC scales had been 3 stone out...and I insisted on getting weighed on another doctors scales that said the same....I has unconsolable!:eek: It woke me up in such a state honestly!

But now in the daylight :))) I know that I am not 3 stone heavier, and I am infact 2 stone lighter then when I started, and that I will get to my goal in weeks/months rather then years! and it is exciting ...and a little scary :eek:

I was exactly the same last night .I am on Day 5 of a restart and am so excited. I have tried CD a few times, but it just seems that this time my head is in the right place.

The first 5 days have been too easy, it has worried me slightly. Normally I struggle with Day 2, 3 and 4 but nothing so far.

I have much more to lose than you (around 10 stone) but I cannot help but be excited by what could be in what is a relatively short space of time.

Jess

Oh bless you hun - that is really sweet. I can see why you would be excited, it is a big thing for you...and it shows how much it means to you - best of luck xx

aww bless u must be really focused on it coz that wud cause dreams lol keep at it x

btw well done on ur success too!!

It is exciting to think that you are in control so not sleeping is par for the course. You are looking wonderful by the way so keep up the good work.:)

Yes you look Great!!!

I'm on restart and I am so excited looking into the future and every week I'll weigh less.

I love the buzz you get when trying on new smaller clothes!!

And I've been spending all Xmas fantasing about a skinny me in 2009!!

aww thank you everyone! i thought i would sound crazy lol!
i just cant wait to be thinner, its what i wanted all my life and i never thought it would happen to me but now i realise it can happen to me! xx

aww thank you everyone! i thought i would sound crazy lol!
i just cant wait to be thinner, its what i wanted all my life and i never thought it would happen to me but now i realise it can happen to me! xx

Of course it can.. your doing great :D

Hopefully ill b in the 13s rite behind u :D

Go girl - Thats great thinking positive and your determination will get you their - when you're out of your 20 and 18s post them my way :8855:

You're an inspiration have a good un :D

oh this sounds so daft,
i couldnt go to sleep last night, i kept imagining myself getting to 13 stone which i have never been in my life i have lost about 2 stone in 5 weeks and im thinking to myself if i lose another 2 stone in 5-6 weeks i will be in the 13 stones, and i shocked myself how close this could be! ( and how easy it has been!!!)
It just got me really excited lol so i couldnt sleep all night! how sad am i!!! :)

Not sad at all - you'll be there in no time!!! You look absolutely fab

xx

thanks again everyone!
incognito, what style clothes do you wear lol
im into rocky/gothy stuff ive calmed down a lot these last 2 years though, i use to wear my new rocks to go clubbing, i cant face wearing them at all now as i feel too old lol!
( still wearing my emily the strange hoodies though!)

not sad at all hun its gr8 your still as enthusiastic as u were in the begining your defo gonna succeed u look fab hun keep goin xx

Hi Vamps

I'm really pleased for you!!! Hopefully I will be right behind you.

Sharon :):)

Well done Vamp, you're definitely not the only one who dreams about being thinner and gets excited, I started CD two days before you and we are about the same height and weight now I think, this is such an exciting diet isn't it :D I am 15 and a half stone now and haven't been this weight for 2 years and haven't been 13 stone for about 5 years but like you I just can't wait!!!! let's see if we can get to 13 stone in the next 5 weeks hey :D

Back