Exercise: BEST lower ab move I have found yet!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I struggle at times with doing crunches and sit ups because of my neck condition.

I tried these:

- Belly Bulge Blast
    Cindi Whitmarsh - Belly Bulge Blast on Yahoo! Video

Wow - do you truly get a lower ab crunch! I found them easy to do, much more easy then pulling me head off the mat, and I can realllllly feel it now!

Thought I would share, but reccomend you go easy if you are not ready - I don;t want anyone to hurt themselves, and they are not particularly easy....but they are great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Wow BL. That looks like a major workout. The lower abs are a problem area for me so I think I may use this again.

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    They are so much easier on the neck thuogh. For me, thats crucial, and my lower abs are the absolute worst part of me due to pervuious surgery, etc., so they desperatly need crunches - I jut struggle with raising my neck off the floor, so these are a good alternantive.

And I can 'feel theburn' today, so I know they are working the right muscles.

Going to try and do some often!!

5. iceycold

iceycold Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    wow, she makes it look so easy, can't have sound on at work, but just watched the video. will give it a go tonight, looks like the plank, with lots of stretching, I'm sure the 2 minutes will be more than enough.

thanks BL, how on earth do you find these things?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.