• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise calories

S: 17st8lb C: 14st2.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st5.5lb(19.31%)
Yes that's fine if you want to eat your exercise cals back! I think you should definately eat enough back to make your net cals 1200. After that it's up to you!

S: 12st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.36%)
If I didn't eat mine back I'd never move my lazy BTM at all... :D

What works is to have them as stuff I just won't have otherwise, for me that's bread rolls and crisps, that's an extra motivation because I could quite happily eat a loaf or two of bread a day, I love it ridiculously-much. :eek:

Last edited:
S: 13st3lb C: 8st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st12lb(36.76%)
RachBlue said:
If I didn't eat mine back I'd never move my lazy BTM at all... :D

What works is to have them as stuff I just won't have otherwise, for me that's bread rolls and crisps, that's an extra motivation because I could quite happily eat a loaf or two of bread a day, I love it ridiculously-much. :eek:
I'm completely the opposite I haven't eaten bread in months/years as it just doesn't tickle my fancy

S: 12st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st2lb(9.36%)
Well, sadly I think I'm going to have to start getting a bit stricter on that now, I've been doing this 4 weeks so I'm really getting into my body's fat reserves, I'm thinking of going to eating back at 75% for the next 2 weeks, see how that goes... :hmm:

I got a bit out of the habit of exercising over the past 2 years so I did need, and still do, some motivation (other than looking great!) but I don't think I'll be able to carry on this way until I get to my GW, not least because I don't want to lose too much muscle.

Waah! :cry::cry::cry: :8855:

S: 12st3lb C: 12st3.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: -0st0.5lb(-0.29%)
Hi RachBlue... Caroline g wrote a very good piece re; eating your exercise calories back. You'll find it in the cc section..

Personly, when I get my ass into gear and do exercise, on the whole I eat them back but when I get nearer my goal I propebly won't.