Exercise cals

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Just wondering what everyone does?!

I'm finding it difficult not to eat them when I've exercised I'm guessing bc of a metabolism boost - who's been eating theirs and loosing?!
Or do you choose not too?! X

I dont tend to eat mine except at weekends x

I eat mine back and I'm still losing. That's part of the fun of doing exercise, knowing that I've 'earned' some more food that day. I don't exercise to lose weight, I exercise to be fit and healthy and keep the heart pumping all the good stuff through me and keep me taking deep breaths and being outside and because it feels good. The 1200 calories a day is how I lose weight, exercise is because my body likes to move! So yes, I eat them back, pretty much every day that I exercise :)

Last edited:
I eat mine back too, but that's because I have a bet goal of 1200 calories..some days I eat 1450 calories of food but with exercise net intake is 1200.

I'm still losing (albeit slowly but whatever I do I always loose slow). And as previous poster said I feel I've earns them! It's my reward x

I also try to net 1200 daily but the last 2 days I've HAD to exercise as I've eaten too much before dinner so I've had to earn my dinner before I can eat it!
I do normally eat them back (or half at least) as it's my way of being able to eat a little more. Pretty much as SuperGroovy says :D

Back