Exercise Challenge - *March 2012*

suespain

Loves living in the sun
I’ve had a hard time of it in the way of exercising and dieting since Xmas so for March I am determined to up the exercise I do (and eat properly!).
So in preparation for March how about a Fitness Challenge?
I’m going to aim for 15 hours of exercise during the month of March – but I hope to achieve more (wii, kettleworks, DVDS, cycling etc etc)
Anyone want to join me?

Welcome RaspberryMoon, put you down for 10 hrs

SueSpain: 15 hours - 0 done
Wannabe yummy mummy: xx hours - 0 done
RaspberryMoon: 10 hours – 0 done

Hi Wannabe yummy mummy, it seemed like it to me when I put 15 - we will see!

Wannabe yummy mummy: 15 hours - 0 done

It will be something to keep me focused, and stop me making excuses for the odd 20min exercise here and there! That's my failure... always thinking "I'll do it in a bit"!

I've just noticed you are also doing the 30 day shred dvd suespain? I put it on for the first time last night. How are you finding the dvd?

I must admit its the thought of exercising that I hate, once I'm doing it I'm fine (January I found it too cold too bother - excuses!).

30 Day Shred, started it last month, did 5 consecutive days then stopped - must admit I much prefer doing the WII Exerbeat (boxercise 52 min workout) or WII More Workouts (step aerobics).

I found it too much standing up, then getting on floor, standing up, getting on floor - I don't have much space in my living room! You never know I might incorporate it again in March to get to my 15 hrs if I get fed up of the WII exercises!

I didn't have any weights so I was prancing round my living room with baked beans in my hands!
I have the active fit fitness games for wii, also have zumba on wii but don't find it reactive enough. I'll have to pull out all the stops to try and get 15 hrs in!

Hi, can I join the challenge too please?

It sounds like a fab way to stay motivated! I completed Day 9, Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred today so I'm gradually getting back in to exercise, but I like a challenge :D.

I will aim for 15 hours too (would like to push it towards 20 hours if possible). I have lots of essays to do for my final year modules in a week :cry:, but this will really help me to stay focused on exercising and sticking to plan and not hide away in the books.

I'm excited already, it is March yet ;)? x

HI Safi

Welcome, I've added you, just a few days to go to 1st. I'm practicing already!!!

Safi: 15 hours – 0 done

How have you found level 2? Is it much more intense than level 1?

I have done 4 days on level 1 but I am starting to find my body is used to it now, not sure if I need a bit extra fitness before venturing onto level 2, or whether I should go straight for it x x x

Morning I am definately up for an exercise challenge so I'd love to join please :) I have added my name to the list!!

Kirstym: 15hours - 0 done

Welcome Kirstym, looking forward to starting this now, with a few people also doing it, it will be a good incentive.

Ooh I like a challenge, count me in. :D

Bubblegum_87: 12hrs (0hrs complete - 0 hrs to go)

Hi Bubblegum_87, good to have you on board.

There's getting a few of us now, so hopefully we should all push one another to achieve our targets, roll on the 1st!

Hello all!

I think having a challenge is just what I need to up my excersize!

Bubblegum_87: 12hrs (0hrs complete - 0 hrs to go)
Shezam: 12hrs - 0hrs complete

I have just started attending Kettlebells which is a really really good class but its only a Monday & Friday, was looking forrward to going tonight but need to pick my Mum up from hospital :(

Have planned to go on Friday though, which will be my first hour towards March, then attending military style bootcamp on Sat morning, arghhhhhhhhhh I must be mental!
Sxxx

Back