• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exercise DVDs

Hi guys, I need your help!

Since losing 6 stone my upper arms have gone from puffy and round (well, fat) to serious bingo wings.

I walk quite a bit which keeps my legs sort of toned but I want something for my arms too and was thinking of getting an exercise DVD.

I have never bought one before, can anyone suggest a good one?

Thanks heaps
Dee xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have the newest rosemary conley one, and I find that one very good :)

Hi guys, I need your help!

Since losing 6 stone my upper arms have gone from puffy and round (well, fat) to serious bingo wings.

I walk quite a bit which keeps my legs sort of toned but I want something for my arms too and was thinking of getting an exercise DVD.

I have never bought one before, can anyone suggest a good one?

Thanks heaps
Dee xx
Debs has the natalie cassidy one 'Then and Now' and she swears by it.

Mick

Thanks guys! I think I'm gonna get a few and see which I like best.

Thanks for the recommendations :)

Dee xx

I love the Tao Bo range. They're fun & effective & keep you motivated because they're challenging & you feel it working quickly. I hope you find something that works.

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
i have Natalie Cassidy its great!

xdebzx

xdebzx

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
I have done the taebo one and its really empowering aswell all that pretend boxing and kicking, its great fun xx

abz

Gold Member
oh god. i used to do that. billy black's taebo. nearly killed me. loved doing it though. i borrowed it off a friend and she needed it back :(

abz xx

Sez

has started again!!
Just ordered the level 1 Tae Bo, from Asda for £4!! Thanks again for tip..... but will I be thanking you after I try it!!!LOL!! :)