exercise for the coming week?

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I have come to terms with not being able to run so to vary my week have decided a real bike ride is a good idea and you can cover some ground in just 45mins

So here it is , of course its just a plan ....don't usually manage to do everything on it

Mon Body tone
Tues Dog walk for one hour
Wed Gym or swim for 45 mins
Thurs Spin or walk
Fri Spin
Sat Cycle and walk
Sun Cycle and walk

Love to hear what everyone else plans to do

That's really good, ive been doing slimming world for about 7 weeks now and so far haven't introduced much exercise but just started the 30 day ab and squat challenge which will take me to the day before I go on holiday so would be nice if it helped tone me up a little lol, have to be honest my tummy is really sore so definitely doing something. Also ive said ill go running, Monday, Thursday and Friday with a friend, probably have heart attack half way but im going to give it a good go :D I struggle with my back though although its not been as bad since ive lost the weight but last time I went running it was agony so ill have to just see how it goes.

Goodluck with your week, might add a few more things in if it goes well

Thank you littlemiss06. I have built up to what I do now slowly. If you can run you are so lucky , I can do anything else but run and never have been able to. Don't overdo tho, good luck to you to with the diet and the exercise.

Thank you, same to you as well. A couple of years ago I used to do a lot of swimming, I would swim a mile about 3 or 4 times a week so if running isn't any good with my back I might just get back in to that

I started the 30 day shred (again) last week and will do that 5/6 times a week :) x

That is good if you can do it six times. I have got Gillian Michaels ...get ripped in six weeks so may do that instead of gym ..keep in touch with your progress

I'm thinking of giving those flabelos machines ago, lots of people rave about them for inch loss not losing weight. May have to see what all the fuss is about.

Do you mean those plates you stand on or the gym fobic machines. A girl at the dentists was telling us that the plates are wonderful. Ive got a slendertone tummy think somewhere that I used to wear when I walked the do must dig it out

Faye the plates that vibrate, have them at my local beauty salon & lots of people swear by them. 10 minutes wobbling is supposed to be as good as an hour at the gym. Going to try for 4 weeks & see if it makes any difference.

Back