Exercise?? How much??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bubbles1984, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Does anyone else here try and exercise every day to try and speed up the weight loss (and tone up) ?

I try and go on my wii fit for at least half an hour every day (doing the boxing, hula hoop etc). 3 times a week i will do an hour (half an hour in the morning and half an hour at night).

Im kinda hoping that will help speed thing up a bit, weight loss is really slowing down! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I do exercise, but not for weight loss, but to keep active and to tone up as I lose the weight, and if it helps with the weight loss then thats a bonus. I do a mile on my exercise bike every night while watching the soaps, I go swimming twice a week, and do wii fit 3 times a week (on the days i don't go swimming) and I'm also thinking of going to Zumba classes starting next week (finances depending). I also walk my daughter to school in the mornings instead of taking the car.

4. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I've been doing this 20 minutes exercise dvd my mum gave me everyday but I think I'm going to start going on the wii instead! Sounds a bit more fun.

Do you use wii fit or just the normal wii?

Emily

5. Bubbles1984

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    wow helen thats impressive! I so wanted to join zumba but i couldnt find anywhere that had a creche :(

I use the wii fit. Purely because i got given the wii for xmas last year and i requested to get the wii board etc with it hoping it would make me use it more. I didnt for a start but now i really do. Its good fun as well, the toddler likes to join in (or stand and laugh at mummy attempting to jog haha). Would defo recommend :) xx

6. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Haha, my OH kept laughing at me doing my exercise dvd until I made him join him and he was on the floor after 10 minutes! I don't have wii fit but I'll look into getting it with xmas coming up. Thanks!

Emily

7. Bubbles1984

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Think you can get really good deals on it now, it was still quite pricey last year (too pricey i thought). But it is good...its just a bit brutal...gives you a right telling off if you gain. But if you go on it reguarly its your best friend lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.