Exercise Mat Assistance

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
I have a yoga mat that I use for exercise at home (home fitness dvd's) but I am finding that it doesnt protect my feet too much when I am pounding on the floor. We have what seems to be a concrete floor that has a very very thin carpet over the top. Does anyone have any recommendations for a soft mat that would help to cushion some of the impact to stop my feet, the balls in particular, from getting sore and stinging.

I have never had this problem before as I have always had wooden flooring that seemed to give a little.

Thanks in advance

Baby_Cakes said:
I have a yoga mat that I use for exercise at home (home fitness dvd's) but I am finding that it doesnt protect my feet too much when I am pounding on the floor. We have what seems to be a concrete floor that has a very very thin carpet over the top. Does anyone have any recommendations for a soft mat that would help to cushion some of the impact to stop my feet, the balls in particular, from getting sore and stinging.

I have never had this problem before as I have always had wooden flooring that seemed to give a little.

Thanks in advance

Are u wearing trainers whilst exercising? Maybe put some insoles in them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hadnt thought of that. I have bout a york fitness mat, but the insoles might be a good thing to try. Is that what you do?

Back