Exercise on CD...

laurenmay

Gold Member
I know that it's suggested that for the first two weeks on CD you don't undergo exercise or do very minimal exercise if any. But I'm just wondering if any of you exercise regularly, and how do you feel whilst working out on a VLCD like CD?

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I rode my bike to shop yest, that was purley to clear my head when my family sat down to a bbq :( but going to try and hold of for the first couple of weeks x

buddyboo said:
I rode my bike to shop yest, that was purley to clear my head when my family sat down to a bbq :( but going to try and hold of for the first couple of weeks x

Well done for resisting the BBQ! You should be proud of yourself. I'm going to the gym after work and I'm only on day 1, but I go to the gym regularly anyway so hoping it won't be too much of a shock to my body and that I'll be okay. I'll take it easy and see how I get on :) x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

If your body is used to it and you have easy sessions I think thats ok, better to be active as also takes your mind of the hunger. I was proud I resisted as normally would just give in, it was hard though lol!

buddyboo said:
If your body is used to it and you have easy sessions I think thats ok, better to be active as also takes your mind of the hunger. I was proud I resisted as normally would just give in, it was hard though lol!

I think I'm gonna try a bit of running first, cause I'm taking part in race for life this July and need to train as much as I can!! Then if I feel unwell I'll just admit defeat and head home :)

I've realised today just how much I obsess over food and think about it, especially more so now that I can't have any! Lol

I did race for life last year and ran the 10k, I had lost alot of weight (the wrong way) and felt comfortable running, I really miss running now but where I have put all the weight back on I dont feel comfortable with by bu, giggling about lol!

The food thing is hard, i absolutely love food, all types to and eat alot of really healthy stuff. i was meant to be having lunch with friends today but pulled out as the thought of sitting round with them and not being able to eat will kill me but trying to be strong!

buddyboo said:
I did race for life last year and ran the 10k, I had lost alot of weight (the wrong way) and felt comfortable running, I really miss running now but where I have put all the weight back on I dont feel comfortable with by bu, giggling about lol!

The food thing is hard, i absolutely love food, all types to and eat alot of really healthy stuff. i was meant to be having lunch with friends today but pulled out as the thought of sitting round with them and not being able to eat will kill me but trying to be strong!

That's what I'm doing this year, the 10k race for life in Cardiff, and I really need to get some training in or it's gonna kill me! I only took up running a couple of months ago but with injuries now and again, then binge eating and getting lazy I haven't run in ages!!

I love food too! But I love all the things that are bad for me, like bread cheese chocolate and just plain old junk food!! Not having any is gonna be hard, but I'll suffer it cause I so desperately want and need to lose weight now! And I've put it off for too long, I promised myself I'd start dieting after new years back in January, it's now bloody May and I still haven't stuck to anything!

Hey Lauren how you doing?

It's my 2nd week now and I didn't do anything but walk my first week but want to start my running again do going to try and add that in :) I'm missing it x

That's what I'm doing this year, the 10k race for life in Cardiff, and I really need to get some training in or it's gonna kill me! I only took up running a couple of months ago but with injuries now and again, then binge eating and getting lazy I haven't run in ages!!

I love food too! But I love all the things that are bad for me, like bread cheese chocolate and just plain old junk food!! Not having any is gonna be hard, but I'll suffer it cause I so desperately want and need to lose weight now! And I've put it off for too long, I promised myself I'd start dieting after new years back in January, it's now bloody May and I still haven't stuck to anything!

I also said I would start Jan lol at least we are doing it now, would be easier to carry on x

I'll just take it easy and do as much as I can take, if I feel unwell or dizzy or anything then I'll head home! I planned to go to the gym after work today, but all of a sudden I've been hit with a wave of exhaustion and just wanna sleep! :(

Back