Step 1 Sole Source Exercise on sole source worried about wobbly arms etc

Rashiy Babes

Hello guys just wanted to know if anyone has any great tips on what type of excersie I can do on sole source fast approaching 2 stone loss already, don't want saggy skin, well aleast not too much! Any ideas in what I could should be doing to help this. I'm on sole source still have 4 more stones to go x

I would recommend kettlebell swings. You can also do them with an adjustable dumbbell (cheaper to add more weight as you get stronger). It's an all over workout and you can do 100 reps in 5 mins or so, so it's quick as well. Also do squats, push ups and planks, and you'll be well on your way to a toned bod in no time! Xx

Hello guys just wanted to know if anyone has any great tips on what type of excersie I can do on sole source fast approaching 2 stone loss already, don't want saggy skin, well aleast not too much! Any ideas in what I could should be doing to help this. I'm on sole source still have 4 more stones to go x

Hi there

Well done on the loss so far ! !

I'm around 1.5 st down with around 4 to go and I walk loads.

I also have a slendertone start belt which I swear helps me.

I'm not one for classes but I guess we all like different things.
Try a few and see what you enjoy as in order to keep up the exercise you have to enjoy it x x

Back