exercise on ss ?

zoe x

hi guys been doing ss for few weeks now, can i ask does anyone exercise while doing this? id like to start doing my fitness dvds to speed things along. thanks x

Gonna try 4/5 times a week as before cd I lifted weights so gonna focus on light weights to keep my strength up and add more cardio in to boost my loss. X

I thought I read somewhere that exercise on SS can slow your loss as your body gets confused about... er.... something! Let me see if I can find it! x

Hi, I was doing exercise and found my weight losses to be between 3 -4 pound a week I stopped the gym to see if it made any difference and I lost 7ib.

I was also feeling fine working out but you don't have many cals already so your body goes into double shock.

If you don't have a lot to lose toning is good.

Hope this helps any.

thanks hun that was helpful. ive just lost a stone and got 6 more to lose :( dont wana be saggy skinned tho so thought exercise may help but i dont wana slow it down x

Been told not to do exercise on SS because burning more calories than the very low amount you're having can send your body into starvation mode rather than fat burning but I haven't tried and tested this theory. I've just been sticking to going on the FlabeLos machine and some light toning exercises to try and decrease the amount of loose skin I will end up with.

Back