Exercise or not

Hi, I dont like the gym due to too many men in there, so I like doing classes, Pialtes, zumba, body bump (with weights) and swimming, obviously all on seperate days lol is this ok as some people have said its too much and should just do toning exercises but I would class zumba as toning also any advice xx

foxeeylady said:
Hi, I dont like the gym due to too many men in there, so I like doing classes, Pialtes, zumba, body bump (with weights) and swimming, obviously all on seperate days lol is this ok as some people have said its too much and should just do toning exercises but I would class zumba as toning also any advice xx

Hi I think that's fine I do spin class twice a week and have been off lipotrim for week silly mistake anyhow was with chemist this morning and I have 6 weeks to drop at least 17lb before a big holiday and I asked her bout exercise and her advice was drink up to 4 litres of water and do as much exercise as I can to help aid my loss. If you have the energy and enjoy it then why not go for it!

Back