Exercise - SS or SS+

Jenn457

Just curious but does anyone find that there's any difference to weight loss when exercising between SS and SS+ or is there no difference? xx

Ive been doing ss+ since the end of march - 3 products small meal and have lost over 3st last weight in 2 weeks ago.

I think the difference from reading on here is about 1lb more but it depends as everybody is different some weeks u might not loose anything and then have a big loss the week later.

I don't think I could of done this diet unless I had the small meal in the evening it kept me going and it was good to chew food after a while you might not want the meal and just the Cambridge products./

When are u starting?

Ex

I've already started I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks but I do exercise and the other night I managed without my small meal so just wondered if it made a bug difference because I would try and go without if it did xx

If you are doing exercise , i would advise you to have your meal , extra protein is very important for the repair and recovery of muscle! Xx

I have been doing moderate exercise - aquafit twice and gym twice a week mix of cardio and toning ( not heavy weights just toning) and karate 2 to 3 hours per week. I drink plenty and dont push too hard- around the able to talk (ish) level and would stop if i needed to. Im on ss and its not held me back or caused a problem. ReStarted cd just over 6 weeks ago with about 9 stone to lose- 3 stone down now.

Back