Exercise.

Not much lately :(

Generally, exercise DVDs, cycling, a bit of treadmill work - that's when I am in a proper motivated place....which I am not at the moment.

I think doing some is always a good idea and it sounds from most people's diaries that they try and incorporate at least a little into their plan.

Good luck x

I have recently thrown myself into anything Wii based... haha.
Add to this, a fortnightly walk in the woods for an hour or two, and I am trying to summon the guts to defeat my fear of the gym and do a couple of workouts there a week... I'll do it, just in my own time... lol

Anything extra to what you would currently do, would help I guess :)

Like Auburn I am giving the Wii another go.. I bought the Sports Active Personal Trainer and the Wii Fit Plus.
So far so good as I've used it more in the last two weeks than I have in the last 9 months I've had it !!!

So Curvy Lass... you didn't say what you are upto on the exercise front??
x

i walk everywhere, my job means i have to constantly back and forth lol, plus like already mentioned i play loads on the wii, EA Sports and Wii Fit

I've signed up for the 'Moonwalk' (26 miles) with a few colleagues - though I admit, I'm petrified. However, I am determined not to be the one who can't keep up so I'm committed to doing enough training to be able to do it properly. Just lots of walking really and I try to swim twice each week (again with a friend - easier to stay motivated!)
What about you curvy lass? Any tips?!

well its not even week 2 for me yet on ww, but ive started walking and cycling. Thinking of throwing in a fitness dvd into the mix when i have the livingroom to myself.

20 minutes on a cross trainer... christ. I was dead on my feet after 4 1/2...!!!!

Though, I did once manage 7 minutes, that was impressive!!! :D

Treadmills, bikes, Im fine... but a xtrainer.... Eep!

For me 20 mins on the wii fit 3 times a week does me fine. Saying that i think i burn more calories laughing than owt else! Love it though

I can't stand gyms so have to find exercise that I enjoy which generally means dancing. I go to streetdance and salsa and have recently taken up pole dancing. By the way I keep my clothes on, have a 1 to 1 lesson and it is really helping with my strength and flexibility! It's a lot of fun and works up quite a sweat (no I don't do any of 'those' kind of moves either)!

For me 20 mins on the wii fit 3 times a week does me fine. Saying that i think i burn more calories laughing than owt else! Love it though

Lol i'm the same, especially on the game where you have to use your bum and hips to add up to perfect 10! ha love it but makes me laugh! :D

I just walk :S

Im not too keen on the numbers game Smirky. It doesnt always register my moves for some reason. So i have to swing around like a mad thing trying to make it work!

I used to :heartpump: aqua aerobics! But I am so short sighted, I don't feel comfortable taking my specs off if I don't know anyone there... :(

20 minutes on a cross trainer... christ. I was dead on my feet after 4 1/2...!!!!

Though, I did once manage 7 minutes, that was impressive!!! :D

Treadmills, bikes, Im fine... but a xtrainer.... Eep!

oh my god i thought that was just me, u are doing better then me! I do 3 mins and its like my heart is going to pop out of my chest. Yet I can do 40 mins on a treadmil no problem, bike no problem and rowing machine no problem lol
I wont go on the X Trainer over the lenght of time i can only do lmao

Walking is by far the easiest exercise to incorparate into your week... so I do as much of that as possible!

I used to be super motivated and would swim 1mile 5times a week, but am yet to start that up again.

Heather... I would love to try pole dancing, my sis-in-law does it and she is so toned and strong. It's meant to be a great form of exercise!

Im not too keen on the numbers game Smirky. It doesnt always register my moves for some reason. So i have to swing around like a mad thing trying to make it work!

That's the fun of it! :D plus your working out more by going mad hehe :p

Back