Exercise

ROSB

I have been a busy bee today, I read an artical that stated that several small bursts of exercise is as good as say a full 30 min workout so today I have done

2 x 10 min sessions on treadmill :D
1 x 10 min session on crosstrainer :D :D
1 x 10 min session on exercise bike :D :D :D

plus I am off to the adult swin session tonight at our lovely new leisure centre - been and enrolled today.

I have found just a 10 min session here and there isnt half as boring as a full 30 mins.

Hopefully this will show up on the scales on thursday.

Well done you... Im exhausted just reading that ;)

Good on you!

I really ought to follow in your footsteps x

I have been a busy bee today, I read an artical that stated that several small bursts of exercise is as good as say a full 30 min workout so today I have done

2 x 10 min sessions on treadmill :D
1 x 10 min session on crosstrainer :D :D
1 x 10 min session on exercise bike :D :D :D

plus I am off to the adult swin session tonight at our lovely new leisure centre - been and enrolled today.

I have found just a 10 min session here and there isnt half as boring as a full 30 mins.

Hopefully this will show up on the scales on thursday.

My doctor said as little as 10 mins a day exercise would help. AND if youre doing loads just think - bonus points!!!! :clap:

yep, 3.5 bonus points + only had 15 points out of my 19 as didnt get blinkiing time to eat! :D :D :D

".....I read an artical that stated that several small bursts of exercise is as good as say a full 30 min workout ...."

I've heard that too. Apparently the short bursts of activity raise the heart rate, and the short rests in between help you recover, then you do another 'burst'. It's something to do with maximising fat loss....

Back