Exercise .................

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Tractor girl, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Tractor girl

Tractor girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.86%)
    Diet:
    RC ( Vegetarian)
    Hi there, just wanted other peoples thoughts on exercise and how much they are doing....

I am trying to exercise 7 times a week, this week I have only managed 3 x badminton singles and 3 x Legs, bums and tums...

How much exercise is everyone else doing, I am hoping this will really help in terms of bodyshape and weightloss each week.

Has anyone any experience of regular exercise whilst on SF or US

Would really appreciate any thoughts.

Many thanks

Tractor Girl

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wishbird007

Wishbird007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world/Low calorie dieting
    Hi hun
    I joined a gym at beginning of this month n me n OH been going 4-6 times a wk! We only take Wednesday's off as a rest day cos it's good to rest yr muscles!
    I try n do up to 1 & 1/2 hrs gym sesh, treadmill, bike, x trainer, rower, tricep&bicep curls, chest press, 200-300 sit-up/crunches n alter my routine so I dont get bored.
    I was loosing weight quite slowly so I decided to measure my limbs, thighs arms etc! N I have lost 2 inch round my bottom and 1 inch off my arms n thighs yay x

All the best to u x ur doin well x

4. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(16.8%)
    If your doing a lot of cardio everyday u might need to increase ur snacks otherwise your body will go into starvation mode....i know this from experience as it happened to me....as soon as i up my snacks tho i started losing again. Exercise rocks it tones, improves ur health and makes u feel good so go for it!

Stephie77 xxx

5. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Wow, 7 days a week is a lot. I usually exercise for 4-5 days a week, maybe up to six times or maybe only three.

I recommend changing up your routines if you will be doing this every day, give your body changes so it will continue to shed. Just a warning, though, even participants on The Biggest Loser sometimes gained weight even when they stuck to the diet and exercised for several hours each day -- if this happens to you, don't get discouraged! Sometimes your body may need a break.

6. awcarly

awcarly Loves to lose

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    I don't do as much exercise as I could but I plan to lose a few stone before I regularly commit myself to exercise in case I build muscle..as I've got quite a busy lifestyle anyways :)

7. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    If you simply do cardio, that really should not have you gaining much muscle and should really help you shed pounds. :)

As a college student with a husband and job, I definitely know what you mean when you say busy schedule... this semester I almost never got to exercise!

Last edited: 29 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.