• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Exercise

S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
#1
I'm gonna up my exercise this week cos I haven't been on my wii at all since I started this, I walk a fair bit but I need to get on the wii. I have wii zumba that mum bought me for my birthday in July & it's still in the cellophane wrapper!!! I think now I have lost nearly a stone I will be less out of breathe. In fact I may pop on now actually - well after I finish watching Holby that is.....

How much do you all try to do a week?
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st2lb(14.29%)
#2
My AIM is two runs per week. I run for 30 mins with 5 mins walking either side and I am working on increasing the speed I run at until I can run 5km in 30 mins. That is some while away yet! After that I do some weighted sit ups and free weights for my arms. Bit paranoid about ending up with saggy arms. Zumba for an hour once per week. Best exercise ever! Sometimes I go swimming for an hour at the weekend or slot in an extra run. Other times I don't do anything other than the zumba class, just depends how crazy work is. Thankfully my boss is quite understanding about zumba so I don't miss that.
 
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
#3
Thats great Seren!!!! I went on only for 15 minutes though as had to do a couple of bits before I went out but its 15 minutes more than normal & better than nothing, I have also done about an hours walking today by the time I have done the school run & normally only do half an hour....
 
S

solo12

Guest
#4
Can I jump on board with you coz exercise is where I lack in commitment :( so last week I walked 2 days (proper fast - was shattered) and did some dancing on the wii :)

This week I'm committing to:
Monday: walk
Tuesday: walk
Thursday: walk
& hopefully it will have a positive effect on WI Friday am!!
 
S

solo12

Guest
#5
SerenRock said:
My AIM is two runs per week. I run for 30 mins with 5 mins walking either side and I am working on increasing the speed I run at until I can run 5km in 30 mins. That is some while away yet! After that I do some weighted sit ups and free weights for my arms. Bit paranoid about ending up with saggy arms. Zumba for an hour once per week. Best exercise ever! Sometimes I go swimming for an hour at the weekend or slot in an extra run. Other times I don't do anything other than the zumba class, just depends how crazy work is. Thankfully my boss is quite understanding about zumba so I don't miss that.
Wow! That's dedication X
 
S

solo12

Guest
#6
Lexie2005 said:
Thats great Seren!!!! I went on only for 15 minutes though as had to do a couple of bits before I went out but its 15 minutes more than normal & better than nothing, I have also done about an hours walking today by the time I have done the school run & normally only do half an hour....
I completely agree, even 15 minutes here and there is beneficial X
 
S: 12st0lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st8lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.57%)
#7
I aim to do at least 4-5 sessions per week. I was a massive gym bunny and always found littel effect - though did manage to start running on the tredmill for 15mins without stopping. That was a huge achievement for me!! But still, little effect apart from affecting my fittness. Then I started weights...which def toned up my arms. Im now swimming and doing some weights (using my own body weight as opposed to lifting hand wights) and if I cant swim use my step machine. On sky tele there are lots of workout programmes and I try to record them and try them once in a while. Wii I use sporadicallly, but am going to have some fun with it today.
A habit that I am trying to break is having 'treat's or a little extra because I have done exercise....in the end I cant lose as I end up balancing! This week I really stuck to a healthy diet and 4 exercise sessions....6lb loss!!! It can be done. I did not treat myself or allow myself a little extra just because I had done some exercise!!
 
S

solo12

Guest
#8
gbee said:
I aim to do at least 4-5 sessions per week. I was a massive gym bunny and always found littel effect - though did manage to start running on the tredmill for 15mins without stopping. That was a huge achievement for me!! But still, little effect apart from affecting my fittness. Then I started weights...which def toned up my arms. Im now swimming and doing some weights (using my own body weight as opposed to lifting hand wights) and if I cant swim use my step machine. On sky tele there are lots of workout programmes and I try to record them and try them once in a while. Wii I use sporadicallly, but am going to have some fun with it today.
A habit that I am trying to break is having 'treat's or a little extra because I have done exercise....in the end I cant lose as I end up balancing! This week I really stuck to a healthy diet and 4 exercise sessions....6lb loss!!! It can be done. I did not treat myself or allow myself a little extra just because I had done some exercise!!
6lb is fantastic, nice one!! X
 
S: 15st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 2st2lb(14.29%)
#10
The weird thing (actually not weird at all since it often spoken off) is if I can drag my ass there, I bloody love it. I just slack off too easily. On friday I did my mix it up thing since it was an "extra" and I never ever thought I'd think a 15 min run was "easy". Me! I can do that! It was a HUGE feeling.
 

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
S: 25st0lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 6st8lb(26.29%)
#11
Walking is one of the best exercises you can do, and is proven to be a lot more effective and less damaging than running...so walk on hun! :)
 

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
#12
Hi bunny
How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 


Similar threads



Top