Exercise

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lexie2005, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I'm gonna up my exercise this week cos I haven't been on my wii at all since I started this, I walk a fair bit but I need to get on the wii. I have wii zumba that mum bought me for my birthday in July & it's still in the cellophane wrapper!!! I think now I have lost nearly a stone I will be less out of breathe. In fact I may pop on now actually - well after I finish watching Holby that is.....

How much do you all try to do a week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SerenRock

SerenRock Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    My AIM is two runs per week. I run for 30 mins with 5 mins walking either side and I am working on increasing the speed I run at until I can run 5km in 30 mins. That is some while away yet! After that I do some weighted sit ups and free weights for my arms. Bit paranoid about ending up with saggy arms. Zumba for an hour once per week. Best exercise ever! Sometimes I go swimming for an hour at the weekend or slot in an extra run. Other times I don't do anything other than the zumba class, just depends how crazy work is. Thankfully my boss is quite understanding about zumba so I don't miss that.

4. Lexie2005

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Thats great Seren!!!! I went on only for 15 minutes though as had to do a couple of bits before I went out but its 15 minutes more than normal & better than nothing, I have also done about an hours walking today by the time I have done the school run & normally only do half an hour....

5. solo12

solo12 Guest

Can I jump on board with you coz exercise is where I lack in commitment :( so last week I walked 2 days (proper fast - was shattered) and did some dancing on the wii :)

This week I'm committing to:
    Monday: walk
    Tuesday: walk
    Thursday: walk
    & hopefully it will have a positive effect on WI Friday am!!

6. solo12

solo12 Guest

Wow! That's dedication X

7. solo12

solo12 Guest

I completely agree, even 15 minutes here and there is beneficial X

8. gbee

gbee Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD and healthy eating & exercise
    I aim to do at least 4-5 sessions per week. I was a massive gym bunny and always found littel effect - though did manage to start running on the tredmill for 15mins without stopping. That was a huge achievement for me!! But still, little effect apart from affecting my fittness. Then I started weights...which def toned up my arms. Im now swimming and doing some weights (using my own body weight as opposed to lifting hand wights) and if I cant swim use my step machine. On sky tele there are lots of workout programmes and I try to record them and try them once in a while. Wii I use sporadicallly, but am going to have some fun with it today.
    A habit that I am trying to break is having 'treat's or a little extra because I have done exercise....in the end I cant lose as I end up balancing! This week I really stuck to a healthy diet and 4 exercise sessions....6lb loss!!! It can be done. I did not treat myself or allow myself a little extra just because I had done some exercise!!

9. solo12

solo12 Guest

6lb is fantastic, nice one!! X

10. Lexie2005

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    6lb is amazing xx

11. SerenRock

SerenRock Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    The weird thing (actually not weird at all since it often spoken off) is if I can drag my ass there, I bloody love it. I just slack off too easily. On friday I did my mix it up thing since it was an "extra" and I never ever thought I'd think a 15 min run was "easy". Me! I can do that! It was a HUGE feeling.

12. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Walking is one of the best exercises you can do, and is proven to be a lot more effective and less damaging than running...so walk on hun! :)

13. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Hi bunny
    How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.