Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercise

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Lexie2005, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lexie2005

Lexie2005 5:2 lover

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    5:2
    I'm gonna up my exercise this week cos I haven't been on my wii at all since I started this, I walk a fair bit but I need to get on the wii. I have wii zumba that mum bought me for my birthday in July & it's still in the cellophane wrapper!!! I think now I have lost nearly a stone I will be less out of breathe. In fact I may pop on now actually - well after I finish watching Holby that is.....

How much do you all try to do a week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SerenRock

SerenRock Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    My AIM is two runs per week. I run for 30 mins with 5 mins walking either side and I am working on increasing the speed I run at until I can run 5km in 30 mins. That is some while away yet! After that I do some weighted sit ups and free weights for my arms. Bit paranoid about ending up with saggy arms. Zumba for an hour once per week. Best exercise ever! Sometimes I go swimming for an hour at the weekend or slot in an extra run. Other times I don't do anything other than the zumba class, just depends how crazy work is. Thankfully my boss is quite understanding about zumba so I don't miss that.

4. Lexie2005

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Thats great Seren!!!! I went on only for 15 minutes though as had to do a couple of bits before I went out but its 15 minutes more than normal & better than nothing, I have also done about an hours walking today by the time I have done the school run & normally only do half an hour....

5. solo12

solo12 Guest

Can I jump on board with you coz exercise is where I lack in commitment :( so last week I walked 2 days (proper fast - was shattered) and did some dancing on the wii :)

This week I'm committing to:
    Monday: walk
    Tuesday: walk
    Thursday: walk
    & hopefully it will have a positive effect on WI Friday am!!

6. solo12

solo12 Guest

Wow! That's dedication X

7. solo12

solo12 Guest

I completely agree, even 15 minutes here and there is beneficial X

8. gbee

gbee Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD and healthy eating & exercise
    I aim to do at least 4-5 sessions per week. I was a massive gym bunny and always found littel effect - though did manage to start running on the tredmill for 15mins without stopping. That was a huge achievement for me!! But still, little effect apart from affecting my fittness. Then I started weights...which def toned up my arms. Im now swimming and doing some weights (using my own body weight as opposed to lifting hand wights) and if I cant swim use my step machine. On sky tele there are lots of workout programmes and I try to record them and try them once in a while. Wii I use sporadicallly, but am going to have some fun with it today.
    A habit that I am trying to break is having 'treat's or a little extra because I have done exercise....in the end I cant lose as I end up balancing! This week I really stuck to a healthy diet and 4 exercise sessions....6lb loss!!! It can be done. I did not treat myself or allow myself a little extra just because I had done some exercise!!

9. solo12

solo12 Guest

6lb is fantastic, nice one!! X

10. Lexie2005

Start Weight:
    18st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    8st8.5lb(45.39%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    6lb is amazing xx

11. SerenRock

SerenRock Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    The weird thing (actually not weird at all since it often spoken off) is if I can drag my ass there, I bloody love it. I just slack off too easily. On friday I did my mix it up thing since it was an "extra" and I never ever thought I'd think a 15 min run was "easy". Me! I can do that! It was a HUGE feeling.

12. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Walking is one of the best exercises you can do, and is proven to be a lot more effective and less damaging than running...so walk on hun! :)

13. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    Hi bunny
    How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.