Exercise

emmarfrost

Hey all,

I was just wondering what everyone does with their exercise calories earnt???

Im a runner (though not as many miles being run now as I used to,hence SF,but starting to pick up the mileage again now).

Do peeps use them to improve weight loss,or have the occasional treat???

I've burnt over 1200 calories this week in exercise,and would love a treat :(( xxxxxxxx

Hey all,

I was just wondering what everyone does with their exercise calories earnt???

Im a runner (though not as many miles being run now as I used to,hence SF,but starting to pick up the mileage again now).

Do peeps use them to improve weight loss,or have the occasional treat???

I've burnt over 1200 calories this week in exercise,and would love a treat :(( xxxxxxxx

Hiya! My exercise is almost non exsistent but you need to make sure you eat over 1200 calories per day net otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and hang on to all the calories! So give yourself that treat, you have earned it xx

I log everything on MFP and know/heard they over estimate exercise cals burnt so only eat back 1/2 of them normally. Sometimes I eat all of them though if I'm hungry or feeling naughty and need a 'treat'!
Although with that many cals burnt I'd say you defo need a treat :D

Yep, still lose but obvioulsy not as much as I could have. The way I see it is I'm restricting cals to lose the weight and exercising to tone up, if I were to exercise hard and restirct cals then I'll have no hope of keeping it up after I get to goal. I'm taking the steady route this time and trying to maintain long term (ie, forever!)
See what works for you and maybe just eat some back if you want/need them?
x

Good Luck!

Back