Exercise

pinkponytail

Helloes! Not sure if there's already a thread for this, but I was wondering what people on TS do for their recommended daily 20mins of exercise? I go pokemon hunting and walk a couple of miles, but it's hardly gruelling. Looking for inspiration for little things I can fit in during the day. Do I need to be consuming more calories to be able to do 20mins of metafit circuits?

My exercise revolves around walking the dog - I work from home and it's a busy time so no time for much else, though I'm hoping to timetable in some extra solo walking hours a week so I can walk the route I want at my speed! I too out of condition currently for anything else but maybe a few weeks down the road that may change!

Hi Eloise! It's good to see I'm not the only one just walking!! I'm very much the same with an extremely busy work schedule and found that I wasted a few months of an annual gym membership due to working through its open hours! I'd love to buddy up with someone and do late night workouts at a 24hour gym. Tried it a few times in the lead up to this years RFL (Just ran the 5K... hopefully will be fit enough to do 10K next year!)

I have just started once again and also just walk. I have in the past competed level 1 of the 30 day shred and would like to get back to it. However, I won't try it until I am at least 2 weeks into the diet x

I have just started once again and also just walk. I have in the past competed level 1 of the 30 day shred and would like to get back to it. However, I won't try it until I am at least 2 weeks into the diet x
Hi Weelanie! Is that the actidiet shred you speak of? I didn't realise there was a 30day version if so. I managed to trim 7cm off my tummy when I tried the 7day shred at the beginning of the year! Do let me know how it goes xxx

Edit: Just did a google search to realise what you were talking about... I learn something new every day on this forum! The 30day shred looks like a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Back