Exercising dilemas...

xRachaelx

You only live once.
MY FIRST POST =D
Im on my 3rd week of slimming world and ive lost 13 pound so far! So happy with it! I absolutly love the diet I am finding it so easy at the minute!
However, I am looking to start doing body magic. Ive bought the wii Zumba game to get me going BUT I heard from our consultant in one of the weigh ins saying that one of the members may not have lost as much weight because they were exercising! So now im terrified to exercise incase I only loose a pound or maintain this week and as ive been so good it will take the shine off it for me.
Does anybody have any advice for how to avoid loosing minimal weight due to exercising?? Or is it unavoidable?
Thanks guys!
X

Anybody got any advice for me?

I have been doing exercise too but it does not bother me if my weight loss becomes slowerfor a couple of weeks until my body gets used to the new routine. As well as losing the weight I need to tone up too. I do not want to lose a lot of weight quickly and look saggy and haggered. I want to be able to maintain my weight and looking firm will encourage me to go on. I make sure that I drink plenty of water during and after the exercise so I am hydrated all the time and my body does not cling to water in my body. If we do not keep ourselves hydrated the body retains water to survive hence weight loss slows down.

If you get a chance please watch fatfighters on channel 4. They give real good advice on exercising.

Yea, I am deffinatly going to exercise as I dont want saggy bits! Thanks for the advice. Ive just seen the end of fat fighters! Ill deffinatly be watching it for some tips.
x

Just make sure you drink plenty of fluid. I either have plain water as I can not stand drinks with sweetners or Tea - Black or Green with Orange and lotus flower.

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

I drink a lot any ways. I tend to drink more cordial and water rither than hot drinks. I will do, fingers crossed ill still be loosing!
Thanks for your help.

Back