Exercising Ladies!

Caloriefree

Get them booties in motion! What kind of exercising are yall doing? And how often? I do 30 mins on my wii fit everynight so im hoping that helps. Get me sweatin for sure!

I have 2 celeb aerobics DVDs which I try to manage 30mins of but haven't done it for a while so I'll be starting again slowly today!

rosemary conley dvd twice a week and walking the dog for 30mins 3-4 times a week :) although that may change a bit as i start college on the 14th Sep so plenty of walking to be done there lol

Well thats a great idea Lisa!! I love my Wii also!

Keep it up chocolatecat!! Try doing different things every week so you dont get bored.

Jeni Walking your dog is a great way to lose weight! Can never forget to do that lol

I have my rowing machine, my davina dvd (which I love, and off to do in a mo), I go swimming, also yoga and yogalates dvd's. Usually exercise 3 or 4 times a week at the mo.

Sounds great Stirky! I guess my title should really says ladies and gentlemen. noticed there was a few guys here also

Yes a few guys have joined us which is great :)

I just had a very intensive hoovering session! Trying to get dog hair off the carpet requires real work lol!

Yes I agree, good on you for doing other people's, I majorly struggle with my own lol! Shame you're not closer, I'd send mine your way too lol!

Yes I should imagine it does and pretty good little business to have. I used to be self employed, definitely rather work for myself than for anybody else, could chose my own hours which was great :D

Haha, yes I only iron when I need to! If I can get away with not ironing things I will, my mum moans at me for putting the kids in clothes that aren't ironed, shocking mother that I am!

Lol chocolatecat, I bet you are too fed up to iron your own. I used to know somebody that was a cleaner, her own house was a right tip, never used to see a hoover let alone a mop or duster!

Lol chocolatecat, I bet you are too fed up to iron your own. I used to know somebody that was a cleaner, her own house was a right tip, never used to see a hoover let alone a mop or duster!

lol! I used to do my own before I did this and I think if I ever give it up I might do it again but it does get really boring and the thing is, other people's clothes have to be perfect!

If I was a cleaner though, I'd still clean my own house!
I'm terrible, I spend at least 1 hour daily cleaning on top of a whole top to bottom scrub on Mondays and Fridays! I do have OCD though so it can't be helped lol!

Tidy house, tidy mind!

I try and keep mine tidy, always cleaning and hoover is always out, trouble is I have three little people, one big messy person and two pesky cats that come along behind me and mess it all up again, grrr! Tidy at the moment as everybody is out, well apart from baby cat!

Back