Exhausted and aches all over

allysweetcheeks

Please people I need some motivation!! I'm on day 4, 3rd night shift in busy A&E dept and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I could sleep for England and even having a shower tonight was like a weeks work.
Is this normal?!

Yes it can be. Have to admit I didn't go for my bike ride today, feeling bit like you. Stick with it, just think, you would still carry on with everything if you had a cold and these feelings are no worse than that so consider yourself having a bit of a cold and don't focus on it. I know it's hard but at least with this, you get to be a sexy slim lady whereas a cold just makes you snotty!!! Lol

allysweetcheeks said:
Please people I need some motivation!! I'm on day 4, 3rd night shift in busy A&E dept and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I could sleep for England and even having a shower tonight was like a weeks work.
Is this normal?!

I found it so hard last time too. It's luck of the draw unfortunately :( some fine it really easy and have loads of energy whereas some feel like crap. As long as you are having all your shakes and all your water, it will get better in time. It can sometimes take a week or 2 so stick with it :)

I am on day 6 and went to a zoo today, it is a very hilly zoo but even so I'm absolutely cream crackered. Feel like i could sleep for a year!

I also had a bad day today , i am also on day 6. II went shopping with my girlfriend and cooked my daughters tea for her. I felt so hungry it was unbelievable I really don't know how I didn't give in. I am craving meat for some strange reason , I thought these overwhelming feelings left around day 3/4 but today came back.

Oh the reason I didn't give in was I was weighed yesterday on day 5 and I have lost 10 lbs so that helped me just about avoid temptation

Thanks peeps. I'm struggling through, in work with my fleece on cause I'm soo cold but powering through with water and I'm defo not going to give up!! I'm gettin married in just over 7 months and ordered my dress 2 sizes smaller which will be in the shop come December.

Well done Ally, so proud of you.

I'm on day six, and tonight is my third night shift while doing a couple hours during the day. I've had plenty of energy, I always have a bottle of water with me and loads of tea. And if I'm getting tired I step outside for awhile, you'll be freezing but you won't mind all the running about cause it'll warm you up.

Hi Everybody,

I just went through a long day on Day 4...I was working today and I felt fine but when I was out on lunch and walking about I was dizzy and found it hard to focus. This is what I expected. This is my 2nd time on TFR. Days 3/4/5 is when the body is just starting starting to go into Ketosis so this is bound to be very tough and it's where the most will power is required. I stayed on TFR for 63 days the last time and I craved food most days. I would crave meet/chips/burgers after going into bed.

It takes WILLPOWER but once the weight starts to come off you WILL become mentally tougher and your confidence will rise.

Regards
John

I craved food most days. I would crave meet/chips/burgers after going into bed.

Ha this made me laugh out loud, I'm exactly the same, I crave food all the time. It's a bit of a joke with my hubby although not sure how long before he gets fed up of it but I just shout out the food I suddenly get a craving for. It can be funny but when I'm shouting out every couple of minutes with different food items, it can become a bit stupid!! lol

Well done for sticking with it thus far, I've also done this diet successfully over 3yrs ago and it's really hard but I'm now on day 7 and I get my first weigh in tonight so here's hoping. Good luck to you.

I sympathise with feeling achey/tired.

I've been getting backache - and I am trying to drink more water to help. I don't know how anyone can exercise on this as I feel a bit worn out myself and have had some dizzyness. But people tell me I look well. I can see my face looks better already - less bloated. I am going to get checked up with doctor to make sure it is ok to stay on Lipotrim as the chemist suggested I do that as my blood pressure is a bit low too.

I feel upset with myself - it isn't the lack of food that is getting to me but the aches/lack of energy. But I am prepared to persevere so I hope the doctor says it is ok for me to do so.

I hope you are feeling better today Allysweetcheeks.

WOW what a fantastic weight loss.....I was thrilled with 10lb last night but you beat me hands down there lady!!!!

Wow that is fantastic !!!

Back