1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

expat in canada

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by y2valerie, 20 August 2011 Social URL.

1. y2valerie

y2valerie Member

hi everyone trying to follow the diet online have not joined the club yet.how do i work syns out for myself,we have schneider products like quorn but soya 4 chix nuggets is about the same as quorn nuggets. my question why not make your own chicken nuggets why does slimming world say use quorn products when there using our syns
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You can use soya products but they need to be defatted in order to be syn free. Quorn is just a readily available (at least here) meat free product but you don't have to use it. Lots of people never use quorn - it's all about choice.
  4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    you can enter any product in the syns calculator, selecting your free food and it will give you the syn value if any.

Of course you need to have a subscription to SW to access it. If it is just a once in a while lookup though, you can post the nutritional value on here and I am sure a member will check for you.
  5. y2valerie

y2valerie Member

can u enter canadian and us food in the syn calculator brit mom.is it similar to ww as in you put in cals,fibre protein and carbs
  6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    yes you can,

you select your free food (for instance chicken), enter the weight and nutritional information as required and it will tell you the syns if any.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.