Expectations

Amie23

So today I went to pick up my first weeks worth of shakes from the pharmacy. I was expecting to me weighed which I wasnt, the girl said to phone monday if I want to reorder and I can pick a weigh day and phone them with how much I weigh and they will keep note or I can do it myself.
I was under the impression this was supposed to be monitored and urine samples done etc etc.

Its a good job I watched the video on youtube as I have nothing to look at except the bag.

Is this all normal or am I missing something?
:confused:

Amie. x

Hi Amie,

I have just started Lipotrim and am on day 4. The pharmacy didn't do any of that with me either.

Its really hard but I have to stick with it.

How are you finding it?

Ive only had a vanilla one so far as a really late breakfast, I think its really nice. Got a chocolate for lunch and chicken for tea so we'll see how I feel tonight. Have also bought 4 2litre bottles of water for work to keep me drinking. If I use 2 bottles a day then that's my 4 litres done. How are you finding it?

Amie. x

That is quite strange, they are supposed to weigh you themselves? I assumed the pharmacists had to be quite strict in dishing out the products (hence why you cant just purchase them from a shop or online yourself) and that if you weren't losing weight each week they could advise you another more suitable weight loss program. So to me, you having to tell them what you weigh is pointless as you could be making it up just to get more sachets? not saying you would, but the pharmacists don't know that! i would try switching to another one hun, they dont sound very good! xx

Oh and i don't think any pharmacists do the urine test to see if you're in ketosis, that's something you have to do yourself at home :) xx

I dont feel they are going to be supportive I may try a different one instead.
Just tried chocolate which is quite nice compared to other chocolate meal replacement shakes ive tried. Got chicken soup for tea, bought some pepper too to add flavour.

On my own at work till 10, only the soaps and soup for company.
Only downside im going to have to shut shop for the loo due to all the water!!

Amie. x

And the chicken soup is really nice specially with pepper.

Like the taste of this diet already, but it is only day 1.

Amie. x

They seem really unprofessional Amie, Mine are pretty easy-going about the whole thing but they do weigh me. For your own sake i'd recommend changing as it's nicer & more encouraging if the people in the pharmacy encourage you & that you have confidence in them, so you know they know what they're doing x

I'm so sorry that your pharmacist is so unprofessional, maybe finding a different pharmacy will be better for you. I think The ketostix you have to do by yourself. My pharmacist gave me a bottle for free. Don't know if they give them for free all the time though. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im going to phone one monday thats closer to my work so can pop there whenever.
Day 2 today finding it hard to stretch the food without feeling hungry.

Amie. x

Back