expecting too much?

ticktock

Well somehow stuck to it for 3 whole wks! avoided scales this wk and was looking forward to a big loss as last wk was 2lb...and i lost 3lb. Glad its 3lb off but just thinking of how much i missed out on with my weekend off and how hard its been plus the fact last wk was 2lb I had expected wk3 to be more!! Its soooo not fair that some ppl roughly the same weight as me lose 13lb in wk 1 when its taken me 3 whole wks!! :'-(

ticktock said:
Well somehow stuck to it for 3 whole wks! avoided scales this wk and was looking forward to a big loss as last wk was 2lb...and i lost 3lb. Glad its 3lb off but just thinking of how much i missed out on with my weekend off and how hard its been plus the fact last wk was 2lb I had expected wk3 to be more!! Its soooo not fair that some ppl roughly the same weight as me lose 13lb in wk 1 when its taken me 3 whole wks!! :'-(

Don't be disheartened, you've still lost nearly a stone in 3 weeks! That's amazing :)

The average weight loss is 1st a month I weighted more that u n lost 10lb in my first week n 1lb in my second just be patient I got a big woosh yesterday morning x

Back