Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Express Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ten.stone.dreamer, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. ten.stone.dreamer

ten.stone.dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :confused: Can anybody just give me some advice, at the class I attend we do not have Express WI but this week I need to go to different class because mine should have being tonight but had no class due to BH. Even though I do not have a card for Express WI can I still visit any class ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    I know people who've done just that. Alas, i didn't join the social time till after express weigh was introduced - so have no experience of the before process. but SW pride itself that you can weigh in at any group.

4. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know you can go to any class but besides that I'm not sure how it works. We don't have cards yet either and was wondering the same thing.

Can I use your thread to ask a similar question? If you go away from your normal group for a holiday does it count as your 6(?) weeks holiday even if you pay to go somewhere else?
    I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks but have found one where we're staying so plan to go there.

5. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks I keep meaning to check with my C but always forget. I assumed the same as you but wondered if it was wishful thinking.:p

6. slimmyang

slimmyang Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi all yes that is not a prob, they will make out a card for you and then you just keep it. and use as and when you need to attend other groups. :D

7. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Doesn't count towards the holiday - providing you weigh in. I used to do this on a semi-frequent basis before I changed groups just over a year ago. I used to weigh in near work, but if i was off on weigh-in day, i'd go to another group. Always courtious to let your usual consultant know what's happening though so they don't get worried that you've skipped group.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.