Extra Easy Express Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ten.stone.dreamer, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. ten.stone.dreamer

ten.stone.dreamer Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :confused: Can anybody just give me some advice, at the class I attend we do not have Express WI but this week I need to go to different class because mine should have being tonight but had no class due to BH. Even though I do not have a card for Express WI can I still visit any class ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    I know people who've done just that. Alas, i didn't join the social time till after express weigh was introduced - so have no experience of the before process. but SW pride itself that you can weigh in at any group.

4. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know you can go to any class but besides that I'm not sure how it works. We don't have cards yet either and was wondering the same thing.

Can I use your thread to ask a similar question? If you go away from your normal group for a holiday does it count as your 6(?) weeks holiday even if you pay to go somewhere else?
    I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks but have found one where we're staying so plan to go there.

5. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    11st0.5lb(33.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks I keep meaning to check with my C but always forget. I assumed the same as you but wondered if it was wishful thinking.:p

6. slimmyang

slimmyang Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi all yes that is not a prob, they will make out a card for you and then you just keep it. and use as and when you need to attend other groups. :D

7. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Doesn't count towards the holiday - providing you weigh in. I used to do this on a semi-frequent basis before I changed groups just over a year ago. I used to weigh in near work, but if i was off on weigh-in day, i'd go to another group. Always courtious to let your usual consultant know what's happening though so they don't get worried that you've skipped group.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.