extra easy 1/3 superfree?

broxi

ButtErFly
I have tried to txt my consultant but she's not replied. Does anyone know if you need to fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree foods for all meals including breakfast and lunch?

Hi
It is noted that you are to fill 1/3 of your plate at every meal with superfree. I find breakfast a very easy meal to.encorporate this with loads of fresh fruit :)

broxi said:
I have tried to txt my consultant but she's not replied. Does anyone know if you need to fill 1/2 of your plate with superfree foods for all meals including breakfast and lunch?

A third of every meal should be super free, ideally on the same plate as it then naturally restricts portion sizes of the other things and helps you lose weight. Where it's hard to put salad on the same plate try to put a smaller portion on the plate and have a side salad with it, and with breakfast you can mix berries or have a piece of fruit with whatever you eat. I mix banana in with my porridge. Hope that helps xx

thanks, thought it was too easy to just eat all those free foods lol! but those veggies are good for us!

Hi Broxi, one thing I do to bump up my superfree is grate veg such as carrots and courgettes and add these to dinners such as chilli or spag bol. You get your superfree, it makes your meal go further and they disolve while cooking so you can't taste em!!

thanks for the ideas. I made veg soup today and had it before my meals which was great. Might just try to do that a lot.

Back