Extra easy advice please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Shelliewoo83, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    I am really dubious about starting the EE plan just because it seems as though you can eat so much! I have been following original plan for a week, just wanted to know what everyone thinks of EE and what ur weight losses have been like?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. geoff1960

geoff1960 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi

I started back at sw over a week ago and only been doing EE and it's very good. I was ill on thursday for WI and phoned consultant who was fab. I did get on my scales and looks like 4lb has gone but her scales next week may say different. I was naughty one night and had 4 pints of stella - 40syns though and 3 vodkas :eek:
    Good luck.

4. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Thanks, I am going to give it a go as it will fit in better with everyday life.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.