1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy: Ansley Harriot cous cous

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Rachjw2504, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachjw2504

Rachjw2504 Member

Can someone help me syn ainsley Harriot cous cous. Any one which is the less syns made up. Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. shezam

shezam Well-Known Member

i think chilli is only 2, 3 at the most :)

4. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Well-Known Member

The lowest is spice sensation, 1.5 syns per packet with water only, my favourite too!

5. Rachjw2504

Rachjw2504 Member

Thanks everyone. I love it

6. jessie15

jessie15 Well-Known Member

My favourite too!!!

7. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

Lidl roasted veg couscous is lovely, 39p and 0.5 syn :)

8. WasMicci

WasMicci Well-Known Member

Next time you get a packet would you mind having a look at the ingredients for me and seeing if there is any dairy products in it? Like whey or lactose? I'm assuming it's going tobe veggie with a name like that? Thanks, I would make a trip to Lidl and stock up for a while if I could eat that .

9. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

Hmm milk I see?

Attached Files:

10. WasMicci

WasMicci Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot Bunnylush X